4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Developer of game called A wife and mother
ah ok yes I know this game, in practice it uses the same stoper policy, great renderings but very very slow updates. however stoper art is the best among those who use this method.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ah ok yes I know this game, in practice it uses the same stoper policy, great renderings but very very slow updates. however stoper art is the best among those who use this method.
Don't forget the animation:)
Best renders,best animation,best female MC.
We need a plan to make Tommy stay more than 1 more week.The boy definitely need some sex ed.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i couldn’t resist and ended up playing the alpha. that mr parker scene was brilliant. stoper’s edging and teasing game is too strong!

that being said, more more mr parker. i fear it’ll be a year before they do something but i hope it won’t be that long

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Best renders,best animation,best female MC.
Dude i pretty much agree with you but on animations i think FILF is better, i just played it and i believe are the best animations i ever played in this type of games till now:p

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Y
Stoper works faster than your average dev, but people should expect the time in between updates to get longer the more complex and branching his story becomes. I think this is what is happening right now. Unless he gets a massive influx of money that would allow him to upgrade his equipment or hire some help, this will be the norm.
Yes as the story progress with more and more characters. It does take time. Because there is burden of work. It's not very easy.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Honestly, I am too. But if it happened easily (too soon) we probably wouldn't care about it

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
agreed; i really enjoy the edging and teasing aspect of it all- just wish we could fast forward a year and it’s a v.75 already

Reactions: torkenstiem

umby

May 27, 2017
I think this update will have a revenge if it follows this path: "Leave the mr parker kiosk (two maximum three renderings), go home (other maximum 3 or 4 renderings), change of clothes (I hope very sexy) and then away immediately with other adventures (maybe with the mother to go shopping?). As I said in other posts, it makes no sense to waste work on too long dialogues accompanied by scenes that have little eroticism.I agree that admiring jessica is always pleasure but in this way it risks going really too long, as always my personal thought.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I think this update will have a revenge if it follows this path: "Leave the mr parker kiosk (two maximum three renderings), go home (other maximum 3 or 4 renderings), change of clothes (I hope very sexy) and then away immediately with other adventures (maybe with the mother to go shopping?). As I said in other posts, it makes no sense to waste work on too long dialogues accompanied by scenes that have little eroticism.I agree that admiring jessica is always pleasure but in this way it risks going really too long, as always my personal thought.
So, throw out the dialogue and character development? No thanks. I think most of us want an actual story with our game. And just jumping from one erotic scene to the next would become very un-erotic really fast. Sounds like Elena's life is the kind of game you are looking for.

umby

May 27, 2017
So, throw out the dialogue and character development? No thanks. I think most of us want an actual story with our game. And just jumping from one erotic scene to the next would become very un-erotic really fast. Sounds like Elena's life is the kind of game you are looking for.
I like the game as well, but the game is going too slow right now, I'm not saying that it has to jump from one scene to another, I'm just saying that it should insert more hot scenes even to compensate for the slow rhythm it wants to insert . that's all.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
problem is he makes other small projects but nevertheless its dozens of renders
Some creators do that so they don't burn themselves out and lose interest with the main project. Others do it as bonuses for their patron backers, but I don't really see the point in it since most patrons will be happy enough with regular updates of the main game. I don't mind stoper's slower progress as long as the quality of writing and renders doesn't tank. JOHN is a top 5 render work currently, imo of course.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Any other good 3d render female protagonist games out there? I already played A Wife and Mother and Agent of Heels.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes