4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #26

Hey, everyone.

Still moving at a slow trot towards the update. I'm preparing some environments for the last event, and then I'll move to the event itself. My first plan was to have two branches inside it, with two different sex scenes. But I think I'll add a choice to one of the scenes and make two variations of it. Simple skip scene choices are much easier and faster on the production pace, but I like sex scenes with some variety in them (based on previous choices, or a direct prompt during the scene). Like the event with Heather and Conner. What do you think?

I don't know how much time it will take to finish it all. The animations are the biggest hurdle at the moment. Sometimes they render in sequence without an issue. But sometimes they are too heavy on my VRAM, and I have to render each frame manually, which means no overnight rendering. As I said before, I'll let you know when the end is near.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #26

Hey, everyone.

Still moving at a slow trot towards the update. I'm preparing some environments for the last event, and then I'll move to the event itself. My first plan was to have two branches inside it, with two different sex scenes. But I think I'll add a choice to one of the scenes and make two variations of it. Simple skip scene choices are much easier and faster on the production pace, but I like sex scenes with some variety in them (based on previous choices, or a direct prompt during the scene). Like the event with Heather and Conner. What do you think?

I don't know how much time it will take to finish it all. The animations are the biggest hurdle at the moment. Sometimes they render in sequence without an issue. But sometimes they are too heavy on my VRAM, and I have to render each frame manually, which means no overnight rendering. As I said before, I'll let you know when the end is near.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.
the good news is the sex scenes, the bad news is that there are animations (so less content) and maybe even that they will probably take place again at home, I hope not, but the odds are high.

umby

May 27, 2017
Tbh I think his Patreon would benefit from letting patrons know what was coming for the next update rather than just being vague, all of the highest earning Patreons tend to share what's going on with teaser images etc.
he can't do it, the content itself is too short to insert images of the game, in practice it would make too many spoilers. what I do not understand is why it does not include other renders of Jessica, even if they only let the story be understood, just for promotion.

Reactions: rateezy

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
he can't do it, the content itself is too short to insert images of the game, in practice it would make too many spoilers. what I do not understand is why it does not include other renders of Jessica, even if they only let the story be understood, just for promotion.
The last update added 113 images, I just think if there was more reason to be on his Patreon in the lulls between updates he could benefit more financially. For instance adding images like this as a teaser, where you get to see what one of the scenes is but nothing more.

umby

May 27, 2017
The last update added 113 images, I just think if there was more reason to be on his Patreon in the lulls between updates he could benefit more financially. For instance adding images like this as a teaser, where you get to see what one of the scenes is but nothing more.

View attachment 300488
113 render in two months are few, I repeat, in my opinion if he had inserted this photo he would have disappointed the supporters as they would have thought who knows what about the game and instead with Parker only soft scenes. all a question of cunning and I think it did well.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
The problem with teaser images like this is ... Ok, $5 organic honey. But then what the heck is 19 cents? Photo developing for Kodak? And let's talk about that Personal (?) Love magazine. He's selling it in at least 3 places. I'm worried about his business.

(But seriously there are so many details in each render. Can't rush quality.)

Reactions: LaPein

umby

May 27, 2017
we all cant wait buddy till next year
unfortunately even the end of the month begins to be a little certain date, he says he is working on the last sex scene, so in theory they would miss only 5 days at most or a week. on the other hand, not even now that there is only one scene. I think it means that the work is still a lot.

Reactions: Kartss123

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I made a couple of wallpapers with this sexy cowgirl last week. And I thought, why not make something naughty as well. So here it is, enjoy it.
and
As always, thanks for the support.
So we will get cowgirl or reverse cowgirl sex scene ;)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes