4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
I dont know why this game is so highly rated.....Whats the NTR a handjob? Seriously there is nothing to this game besides some lesbian interaction...typical.

Reactions: Dsandr

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Well you obviously haven't played through the multiple paths if you think that's it.. My suggestion is you try again cause this is an excellant VN
Atleast this game is better meaning the developer will add content sooner. Have you played AWAM? I have been playing since last year that game. All I have seen is a nip slip and sex with husband only that too the first bits of the game.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I dont know why this game is so highly rated.....Whats the NTR a handjob? Seriously there is nothing to this game besides some lesbian interaction...typical.
I would rather take an slowly built up and a sensible ntr than an on the spot no brainer of the ntr that has no effort in it,i get that the wait sucks,but well it is worth it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Atleast this game is better meaning the developer will add content sooner. Have you played AWAM? I have been playing since last year that game. All I have seen is a nip slip and sex with husband only that too the first bits of the game.
Did AWAM 0.080 is actualy out?That version was suppose to be the first sex with husband.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope that the neighbour lady will step out for a bit, because she got plenty of content with MC already and some others will get time to shine and also get naughty.

Reactions: rateezy

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I may be a bit outdated, but isn't a blowjob still considered a sexual act?
Nah, I'm pretty sure that for the Kids today, a Blowjob is just like shaking hands.
Jokes

For sure it is, but if they were talking about a blowjob then they'd say '...first sexual act...' - Sex has a pretty definite meaning on this forum: Penis in Vagina - and nothing less.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Nah, I'm pretty sure that for the Kids today, a Blowjob is just like shaking hands.
Jokes

For sure it is, but if they were talking about a blowjob then they'd say '...first sexual act...' - Sex has a pretty definite meaning on this forum: Penis in Vagina - and nothing less.
Well, since you put it that way, it makes sense. But also, (sex=sexual act). Far as the shaking hands thing, that's probably closer to the truth than the joke is, ha.

Reactions: rKnight and Jude6

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Speak for yourself.
The less dicks I see, the much better.
Let me just appreciate a womens beautiful body.

Typical sex (shoving dick in orifices) is super cliche, lost its charm, not interesting, not fun, not exciting, etcetra.

The only attention worthy stuffs left are- "the beautiful female body" and "making choices to different outcomes".

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Speak for yourself.
The less dicks I see, the much better.
Let me just appreciate a womens beautiful body.

Typical sex (shoving dick in orifices) is super cliche, lost its charm, not interesting, not fun, not exciting, etcetra.

The only attention worthy stuffs left are- "the beautiful female body" and "making choices to different outcomes".
Speak for yourself too, lady.

umby

May 27, 2017
Next week we probably will get some info about the release day.
I don't really think guys, sorry for my continued pessimism but the update will only come at the end of the month. I also think that it could also arrive the following month but maybe it is too dark a vision. See you soon.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't really think guys, sorry for my continued pessimism but the update will only come at the end of the month. I also think that it could also arrive the following month but maybe it is too dark a vision. See you soon.
It's pretty safe to assume it will be at the month's end, unless there's a further delay.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes