4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi, everyone.
I know, I know, this update is taking ages. But things were going wrong all over the place. And on top of that, I just can't help but complicate my life. This crowded scene is the last example. But, boy, do I hate when scenes feel empty and bland. A few extra character, a few extra props, and the place just starts looking better. The downside is that my PC is starting to catch fire, and it's almost the end of the month... Madness.

I'm trying to finish the update before the end of the month. So far it looks like I'll make it. There isn't that much stuff in this second part of the update, but what's there is cool. Or, at least I hope it is.

In the last post I completely forgot to answer some of your comments. Some of you wrote that they can do without the animations. But I really like doing them. And I think I put enough efforts, and skill, to make them look good. I'll keep your feedback in mind though.

I think that's all for now. Hopefully the next post will have the finished update. Have fun and thanks for the support.

umby

May 27, 2017

Hi, everyone.
I know, I know, this update is taking ages. But things were going wrong all over the place. And on top of that, I just can't help but complicate my life. This crowded scene is the last example. But, boy, do I hate when scenes feel empty and bland. A few extra character, a few extra props, and the place just starts looking better. The downside is that my PC is starting to catch fire, and it's almost the end of the month... Madness.

I'm trying to finish the update before the end of the month. So far it looks like I'll make it. There isn't that much stuff in this second part of the update, but what's there is cool. Or, at least I hope it is.

In the last post I completely forgot to answer some of your comments. Some of you wrote that they can do without the animations. But I really like doing them. And I think I put enough efforts, and skill, to make them look good. I'll keep your feedback in mind though.

I think that's all for now. Hopefully the next post will have the finished update. Have fun and thanks for the support.
I didn't understand a thing, would this be the location of the last scene? my biggest fear is a scene with Heather's boyfriend, I really don't like this kind of scene very much (we've already had one with conner). for the animations question I would say that the problem is solved at the origin, since this game is very well done so if it is there it is certainly a good thing, but if to do it means having an update every 3 months, maybe it's better not. I hope it really comes out soon.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Populating the space with people is a waste of time? I disagree. And it seems to be a hot button for @stoper , and I'm certainly not going to tell him not to do what drives him.
Absolutely. There are several games out there like Dual Family, Oh My Love and The Humbling Experience to name just a few that have made a Scene in the Cinema. The Scene feels empty and silly because only 1 or 2 people are sat in the Cinema. When I went to see Avengers End Game, the Cinema was packed and vibrant. You just don't immerse in a scene if the place is empty. That been said, trying to put 8 or more people in 1 Scene is a GPU killer situation and Stoper should probably think about investing in Fire Extinguishers if he's going for it ;)

umby

May 27, 2017
I understand that this weekend the update will not come out, I don't know if you know the game of lust epidemic, in this game we have an interesting solution to the problem of animations in my opinion.

umby

May 27, 2017
Quite a lot. And great one
will be the same as the previous update, I really hope there are more scenes outside than at home. I think we could see the red evening dress that can be seen on the patreon site. I have this feeling.

umby

May 27, 2017
Where do you get that from? Last I heard was the update would include the whole weekend.https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-20-alpha-stoperart.15081/post-1705690.
look friend you're absolutely right, the problem is that the last update (the alpha) only included half a day on Saturday, so I think it's really very difficult for me to have completed a day and a half in this time, everything is possible but the last update also lasted two months, so you made your own idea ...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think stoper nailed it. why try to change him?
is like saying: no i dont like what you are doing, the quality, the details, the story, the perfect animations, i want it to be average, so please stop doing it great, make it average so i can fap it since im a horny bastard without patience.

no, keep doing exactly what you are doing stoperArt, if it takes 1-2 weeks extra, please do that and take another week to be sure you have all the time you need.

we have already tons of average games, i dont want another one.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes