4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
continuation of Mr Parker tease is what i’m hoping for.
if you think about it in effect the last scene ended a little too hastily, who knows maybe it was a way to prepare for something fantastic. Obviously I hope so much as I hope many beautiful provocative dresses will return.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
+ no Heather, we had a lot of her lately.
Yeah, i hope we will have some break from Heather, her character had enough development for now compared to many others.
Sorry to disappoint you,but we definitely will get more Heather.They will go on a date after all.
continuation of Mr Parker tease is what i’m hoping for.
Yeah Mr Parker seems the only male beside Conner we can hope to get something in Saturday/Sunday
On Monday we will get The Mayor,maybe more Tommy and Mr Birch.

Reactions: penmaster
Dec 30, 2017
I DON'T KNOW. I LIKE THE IDEA OF JESS AND MR. PARKER BUT I DO HOPE THAT 0.25 Really Ends at sunday night.
After the date they decided to sleep at Heather's Place since heather is alone. They will have sex and sleep together. THAT'S MY DREAM ENDING FOR THE 0.25

Reactions: Cedrog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I DON'T KNOW. I LIKE THE IDEA OF JESS AND MR. PARKER BUT I DO HOPE THAT 0.25 Really Ends at sunday night.
After the date they decided to sleep at Heather's Place since heather is alone. They will have sex and sleep together. THAT'S MY DREAM ENDING FOR THE 0.25
0.25 probably will be Monday.Or at least we are hoping for that.
I wonder if all 3 games will hit around same time-JOHN,AWAM and MP.
And we have already release date for Midnight Paradise-31 May

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you,but we definitely will get more Heather.They will go on a date after all.

Yeah Mr Parker seems the only male beside Conner we can hope to get something in Saturday/Sunday
On Monday we will get The Mayor,maybe more Tommy and Mr Birch.
forgive me friend but which appointment do you talk about? maybe I didn't read it.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
There's no confirmation it will be end of month. stoper said he's hopeful it will be released by then, but he still had a lot of work and a delay is possible, although unlikely.

Reactions: rateezy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's no confirmation it will be end of month. stoper said he's hopeful it will be released by then, but he still had a lot of work and a delay is possible, although unlikely.
Well next week is more than end of the May.It is also the start of June,so technicaly he still can release it next week,even if it's not this month:)

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Mark my words ! Every game got delay now, AWAM, Milfy City, This game and many more. That is because I am 100% sure that they are planing to release the updates at the end of this month and take a vacation, besides Milfy City. So we are getting Update now and 2+ months no updates :) . If not this game I am 100% sure for AWAM, this guy dont care at all for his projects, he works when he wants and dont care if his updates took too much time, as long he takes money from it he will do what ever he wants. In the very moment this developers being cut from their money they will start realeasing updates extremely fast. I only respect Milfy City the developer there shows that he needs a vacation and froze his incoming money for that time!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Mark my words ! Every game got delay now, AWAM, Milfy City, This game and many more. That is because I am 100% sure that they are planing to release the updates at the end of this month and take a vacation, besides Milfy City. So we are getting Update now and 2+ months no updates :) . If not this game I am 100% sure for AWAM, this guy dont care at all for his projects, he works when he wants and dont care if his updates took too much time, as long he takes money from it he will do what ever he wants. In the very moment this developers being cut from their money they will start realeasing updates extremely fast. I only respect Milfy City the developer there shows that he needs a vacation and froze his incoming money for that time!
If you don't know JOHN was never been a game that have an update every month.BTW some months ago the dev tell us that he will stop to try making an update every 2 months and istead release it when is done.
Practicaly the only parties that still make monthly releases and I play their games are Mr.Dots/DMD,Melody/,Ptolemy and CO/Life with Mary,Haley's Story,Alexandra etc/,to some extent DS,but from this month not anymore/BB and Glamour/.All others I don't care or are into bi-monthly or even more months updates.

Reactions: filochard
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes