4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But why do not quit the patreon payments during the mounth in which no update is released?
He don't force anyone to support him the months with no update.Hell we actualy have not even one dev that is not charging the months with no update,no one using the monthly subscription.And I don't see complains on the threads of their games.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and kasata

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
He don't force anyone to support him the months with no update.Hell we actualy have not even one dev that is not charging the months with no update,no one using the monthly subscription.And I don't see complains on the threads of their games.
That is factually inaccurate. There are a lot of devs that skip patreon payments on the months they do not provide any content or do not work on their games. I'm not saying that stoper should do that. I'm just saying that it is a relatively uncommon practice, but it is a practice nonetheless. I hate myself for having to step away from my usual shit posting and trolling to post this :cry:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its about enjoyment, not assets or release schedule.
we know that time is money. a professional artisan with 20 years of experience can work much faster than a apprentice and the quality is superior. we could say the same with devs.
stoper is such professional and he uses his expertise to make quality renders and story. he could of course make something mediocre faster, but what will that make him?
its not easy to ask for a stable release plan, things happens, issues need to be fixed, renders need to be re-rendered, animation could be tricky to make right, well, tons of issues, even if such person is an expert, he is still just human.

each patrons in his page need to ask the question if its worth it. if the end result is of such enjoyment that a 2 months wait is fair.
even so, time is money, and stoper need support to keep going.
and its up to the patrons to believe that he is doing his best or he is just a lazy fucker milking them dry.
but in the end of the day, the quality is undeniable.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is factually inaccurate. There are a lot of devs that skip patreon payments on the months they do not provide any content or do not work on their games. I'm not saying that stoper should do that. I'm just saying that it is a relatively uncommon practice, but it is a practice nonetheless. I hate myself for having to step away from my usual shit posting and trolling to post this :cry:
You do realise that these devs are using per update subscription,right.I specificaly pointed for months subscription.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I think most of the assets them dev's are using are free, that's why we see in all games the same models, clothing, environments etc... so this excuse is not very plausible...
There are Freebies you can get for DAZ if you Shop properly. For example the Victoria 8 Model for G8F was Free for a while recently. But on a normal day the Victoria 8 Pro Bundle costs way over $50, so Shop unwisely and you could easily end up with a $1000 Bill.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Do you see stoper using all the free assets? Jessica doesn't look like all the other girls you see in these games.
Please read again, i said dev's as plural and i'm not talking only models here and i'm pretty sure that some outfits and environments used here i saw in other games too...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Didn't stoper work before that on Lesson of Passion games?Specificaly on both parts of Living with Temptation.
I apologize, but if stoper succeeds he will have performed a miracle
Don't worry if he do it we all will remind you to apologise:)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey stoper just wondering if you still plan on converting the android ports jpg's to webp after this upcoming update.?
I'll make it when the update is ready.
I think most of the assets them dev's are using are free, that's why we see in all games the same models, clothing, environments etc... so this excuse is not very plausible...
Most of the assets used in games like mine are purchased from DAZ3D, Renderosity and Renderotica. Very few assets are free.
Of course, all is free if you decide to pirate it.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
stoper hey dev !

big fan of this game here !

if you don't mind me asking, can you tell us how long the game is planned to be ?

considering we're on v0.20 right now ?

thanks for making this

best of luck !

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
But why do not quit the patreon payments during the mounth in which no update is released?
I haven't consider doing it because I haven't planed for the update to take so long. It's not like I've taken a vacation or something. It's just that sometimes the art doesn't flow as smooth as I wish it does. And I just can't force myself to release half assed stuff.
On top of that, my Patreon page is pretty much a voluntary donation, I don't have a big delay between the initial releases and the free versions. And up to couple of months ago I was releasing some type of content every month.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I haven't consider doing it because I haven't planed for the update to take so long. It's not like I've taken a vacation or something. It's just that sometimes the art doesn't flow as smooth as I wish it does. And I just can't force myself to release half assed stuff.
On top of that, my Patreon page is pretty much a voluntary donation, I don't have a big delay between the initial releases and the free versions. And up to couple of months ago I was releasing some type of content every month.
Well as a patron myself, I am happy with what you do and shall continue support for the foreseeable future (y)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
There will be the rest of the saturday and the whole sunday. Just please stop spreading your false information.
And you know this from? Let's not forget that this 2 weekend days should've been in the last update instead we got half a day(saturday)...

Reactions: umby
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes