4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
I visit this site 3-4 times a day.
And now that it's already the end if the month. I'm always nervous coming here. Excited to see if the update is out. And nervous to hear that it was moved again :( hahaha it's 3am btw. May31.

Reactions: CırıLover

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Has Stoper been working on a LOP game recently or is this past work getting used ?

It seems that one of LOPs next games will feature Stopers renders.

Reactions: cerebotio2

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

JOHN-2.jpg

Hi, all.

The update is almost ready, but there are still a few things to finish, and I doubt I'll make it for tomorrow. So it will be out Sunday, June 2nd. I'll make a post as usual, but I'll also test the messaging system. I'll send messages to this month's pledges (starting from the higher tiers, of course). So for those who don't plan to support me next month, don't worry, you'll get the link for the update with a message.

Have a fun, and thanks for the support.

umby

May 27, 2017
I just hope our MAIN MAN!, our HERO!, our CHAD! Mr.Parker would not get Blue Balls again.

PETITION to not BLUE BALLS MR.PARKER and a Threesome with Jessica and her Sister.
I doubt it, the probable scene in my opinion will be with the neighbor's boyfriend or (perhaps) with the trainee kid, I wouldn't rule out twists of new characters anyway.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
At the beginning I had some notions of drawing, so I had a certain artistic sense, and I think it helps me now.

All this to say, and without any flattery, that Stoper's work is simply remarkable from an artistic point of view, the sense of detail, etc...

At least, in my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes