4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017

View attachment 313806

Hi, all.

The update is almost ready, but there are still a few things to finish, and I doubt I'll make it for tomorrow. So it will be out Sunday, June 2nd. I'll make a post as usual, but I'll also test the messaging system. I'll send messages to this month's pledges (starting from the higher tiers, of course). So for those who don't plan to support me next month, don't worry, you'll get the link for the update with a message.

Have a fun, and thanks for the support.
these photos are worth the ticket price. I want to emphasize the skill in rendering the face with and without make-up for the face, really very well done. I still prefer the one with makeup

Reactions: Mikedazz1

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I wonder whats the role of Jessica's mom and sister going to be in the game,are they going to be characters who get ntrd along with Jessica or are they going to be fucking conner behind Jessica's back?.
Not gonna lie tho the idea of something like Jessica and her mother fucking the mayor or other characters does sound quite interesting:devilish:.

Dec 30, 2017
It's 2am. June2 here.
Just wondering if the june 2 release is for patreon only or for public release? If for public then how many more hours to wait? XD Hehe..

And i just want to ask stoper if how long the update is. Did it cover the whole sunday? Hehe

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's 2am. June2 here.
Just wondering if the june 2 release is for patreon only or for public release? If for public then how many more hours to wait? XD Hehe..

And i just want to ask stoper if how long the update is. Did it cover the whole sunday? Hehe
Try after 24 hours:)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes