• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Just finished the current content and I have to say this is excellent. Hopefully we can get some quality sister time in the future. Also hope the sister isn't being set up as a partner for Connor. Like seriously this has the potential to be one of my favorite games on the site, but one surefire way to mess it up would be to have the sister be screwing around with Connor behind your back. She is your sister and needs some sisterly loving, perhaps we just need Heather to corrupt her into your lesbian harem (in addition to Blake, Rosa, and even Eve, though she is gonna need some discipline first).

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Oh man.. I slept with a hope to see JOHN in the morning but i see a delay instead.

I send to all JOHN lovers this song "Green Day - Wake Me Up When Sept... this torment ends"

Joke aside, I am ok with delays as long as i get a flawless update. Good luck Mr.stoper.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Don't forget to use walkthrough or you will definitely miss a lot of scenes. The best is to check image folder and see if you saw everything after completing.

umby

May 27, 2017
Stoper just wrote:
Sorry, won't be able to release tonight. I found some issues and I'll need a few hours to fix them, and I'll probably fall asleep in front of my PC before that. Tomorrow.
it was exactly what I feared, unfortunately, I'm just sorry that tonight I can't wait ...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Don't forget to use walkthrough or you will definitely miss a lot of scenes. The best is to check image folder and see if you saw everything after completing.
The walkthrought in my opinion is made very well (referring to the sheets) explaining all the consequences of the various choices and the requirements of every scene... in the incoming update will be also explained the first two choices of the 0.20 alpha version, missing in the last update

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well, we all hope it's a huge update after 4 months of waiting. I remembered him saying he wants usually update his game every 2 months.

Reactions: cerebotio2

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Well, we all hope it's a huge update after 4 months of waiting. I remembered him saying he wants usually update his game every 2 months.
Yes, he normally release updates every 2 months. However, he promised 1 day(Saturday) for one month and 1 day(Sunday) for the following month but since he failed with Saturday update, he did not want to release remaining of saturday(maybe less) for the next month. That's why he delayed the update for so long.. To present his patrons something good instead of a tiny preview.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, he normally release updates every 2 months. However, he promised 1 day(Saturday) for one month and 1 day(Sunday) for the following month but since he failed with Saturday update, he did not want to release remaining of saturday(maybe less) for the next month. That's why he delayed the update for so long.. To present his patrons something good instead of a tiny preview.
I think he decide against release per 2 months.The updates will be out when everything is done.The alpha was the last remnant of the old system:)
BTW its is realy better to make sure all things works before release the game.I'm tired to explain to people that you can't bug hunt/test for 10 hours or 1 day and make sure everything is OK.For first or second release-yes you can do it even faster,but when the game become bigger the time you need to check everything will also increase.After all the dev must check if nothing is broken if you play the game from the start.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes