4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
I think he decide against release per 2 months.The updates will be out when everything is done.The alpha was the last remnant of the old system:)
BTW its is realy better to make sure all things works before release the game.I'm tired to explain to people that you can't bug hunt/test for 10 hours or 1 day and make sure everything is OK.For first or second release-yes you can do it even faster,but when the game become bigger the time you need to check everything will also increase.After all the dev must check if nothing is broken if you play the game from the start.
I completely agree with you friend but this time he said June 2 not to forget it. For me it is the same so I will support it anyway but in the end if you want to be sure of the quality optimizes the game to the best and don't think about it.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
After the upcoming update can someone update the pics on the main page?. It's cause when i recommend the game to someone who doesnt know about it they look at the few pics at the main page and think that there isnt alot of content in it currently.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After the upcoming update can someone update the pics on the main page?. It's cause when i recommend the game to someone who doesnt know about it they look at the few pics at the main page and think that there isnt alot of content in it currently.
You actualy can see all renders without even using a program.They are in JOHN/game/images

umby

May 27, 2017
stoper at patreon 1h ago:
"Today. The script is ready, almost everything with the RenPy part is done, I'm just finishing a couple extra renders I decided to make and it's done. A few or so hours from now."
he made some extra renderings, it seems logical to me that he is delaying

Reactions: MADMESS

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
In California e.g. it is only 3 p.m., so it can be today, guys...patience! :)
btw, anyone knows where stoper is from?

Reactions: sinik13
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes