4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't really think guys, sorry for my continued pessimism but the update will only come at the end of the month. I also think that it could also arrive the following month but maybe it is too dark a vision. See you soon.
Hehe.That's why I said we probably will learn a release day this week,not that the release will be this week.

umby

May 27, 2017
Hehe.That's why I said we probably will learn a release day this week,not that the release will be this week.
dear friend if there will be a scene with the homeless i will lose everything, can also do an update from 30 render if he wants:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
He was talking about how he postponed updating JOAC over at that game's thread because of his slow progress with this JOHN update. End of the month seems optimistic now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
still no date.ok i can wait. :cry:
This week will be interesting.We already have Life with Mary 0.70 and Haley's Story 0.40.Later this week Triangle 0.9 and Melody 0.10.
Also we are expecting this week to get some info for the release dates of JOHN 0.20,AWAM 0.080 and Midnight Paradise Ren'Py remake.

Reactions: _trex_

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This week will be interesting.We already have Life with Mary 0.70 and Haley's Story 0.40.Later this week Triangle 0.9 and Melody 0.10.
Also we are expecting this week to get some info for the release dates of JOHN 0.20,AWAM 0.080 and Midnight Paradise Ren'Py remake.
meh i dont play any of that games life with mary,haleys story, triangle or medoly. i will check Haley's Story:LOL:

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
I feel like he's losing out financially by not posting previews etc, his game should be doing a lot better monthly when comparing it to other games, but he's making about 1/4 of games like Where the Heart Is, and that's not me saying WTHI is bad or anything, it's just that creators like Cheekygimp use their Patreon's more and benefit well because of it.

Reactions: rateezy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I feel like he's losing out financially by not posting previews etc, his game should be doing a lot better monthly when comparing it to other games, but he's making about 1/4 of games like Where the Heart Is, and that's not me saying WTHI is bad or anything, it's just that creators like Cheekygimp use their Patreon's more and benefit well because of it.
The time between updates is not that much relevant because we have plenty of games that have only 3-6 updates per year.

3 main reasons for not that much money
1.female MC-as much as I like it,at least 2/3 if not 3/4 like much more male MC
2.he start to make his own game later when most willing to support already have choosed their games
3.no incest in the game-the fetish that bring the most money

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes