4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Wow, this was short. I was hoping she would at least wack-off the old newspaper salesman. The scene a few updates ago where they almost got it on in his booth was hot. The bathroom scene in this update had good animation but I was still hoping for more. Not really interested in the lesbian / swinging 3some route. Behind the back cheating is where it's at for me.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
A lot of complaining about this one...

I dont get it. Decent update. Same quality as before (great quality), just because you guys didnt get your favourites you start to complain.

I like when characters go into a bit more depth, thats exactly what the family thing did.
The Dev is further establishing a growing relationship between the boyfriend and the sister. While at the same time explaining how great of a relationship Jessica has with her Sister -> big and emotional conflict, if Sister might start something with the BF...

The mom seems like an interesting character aswell. Her potential relationship and opening business opens up future content.
The workaholic thing explains Jessicas character and maybe why she tries to change in the future.

The whole Heather thing was nice but only if you like lesbian stuff. (Which i do)
And you have to like Heather of course... Which is my biggest "problem". Heather is fine as a friend and all. But i just cant be attracted to these types of slutty women... Gimme that shy Barista-Girl any day of the week tho...

Overall, good update. Nothing mind blowing but still a good update.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i love this game from the day it starts.
but what is the issue with saves? from day2 whenever i try to save i got grey screen "an exception has ocurred"

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Fuck the patience off. Before you ensure quality, make it long enough. Talking about money, why people want to support these little shit, when they can’t get what they want?
I can't ensure the quality, if I make it long enough. I can do one or the other. And I've made my choice.
What you do with your money and your time is a choice of your own. Last time I checked, I don't force anyone to buy anything.

i love this game from the day it starts.
but what is the issue with saves? from day2 whenever i try to save i got grey screen "an exception has ocurred"
Not sure what the problem is, really. I often go back and adjust the script when I feel something is off, that's probably shifting some saves and fucking them up. On update 0.15 I changed the way I manage the variables, so saves made on older versions are completely broken. In any case, if it happens to your saves, there's nothing else to do but start a new game. Just hold down Ctrl to fast skip and you'll scroll through the content in less than 5 min.

ARTISAN365

Mar 21, 2019
A scene With Mr.Parker Should Have been Included a little more with in-depth emphasizing on their growing relationship just to excite us with the upcoming update. Stoper Please Gives the fans what they want atleast u could do that much.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, next update less teasing more lewd stuff and all pervs are happy!;)

btw, is it planned to grow relationship with M and S? that would be *****!

Last edited:
Reactions: ARTISAN365

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You are referring to me mocking the guy's bullshit explanations about rendering in 4K and downsizing, or whatever crap he was coming up with. This has nothing to do with release pace.
And saying that I intentionally delay the game is just laughable. More frequent updates are clearly beneficial for the financial support. Even if one releases 1000 images that looks like a baboon's ass.
Baboon's ass? You've been playing Daddy's Goodnight Kiss again, haven't you? :p

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
hmm I dont remember when was the last release but it was quite short... or im missing something idk

oh i see there was a lesbian scene.. for those that are into it then it was better

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
For my part, as a shitty leaker and pirate, the Sunday stuff felt like the parts in a book or show that are deliberately not shown because they don't drive the plot forward or give an insight to the characters. Sisters painting their nails, playing video games, eating pizza, and just generally being lazy on a Sunday are all very easy to believe, but it's completely uninteresting because, given the piecemeal fashion on which the story is delivered, it all just seems like where spinning our wheels hoping to get some traction to get to the good stuff, except, the good stuff is still months away and these mundane actions, even if you stoper could somehow make any of this compelling or relevant in a later update, just feel like time wasted. I'm all for him taking his time (I supported during what felt like a content drought after all) and I love the superb quality of the art, but if ensuring that top notch quality makes it take more time, perhaps shifting the focus from mundane day to day stuff, to specific and compelling story beats is a change that's necessary. I can assume that these sisters have a good relationship by their interactions before this update, I can assume the Jessica and the boyfriend have a good relationship by their previous interactions. It is, from a storytelling perspective, redundant and, frankly, boring to keep reiterating on these simple character relationships without an sort of compelling development. By all means, stoper (if you even read this), take your time, don't rush the art, don't even rush the content, but please make the content that is delivered interesting and intriguing, if not outright titillating.

Edit: sorry for the typos, I wrote this on my phone.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
This is not a LP syndrome, it happened for many developers earlier. But the fact that he criticized other for this, makes this situation ridiculous.:LOL:
Actually L&P is the master of that syndrom. he's delivering a full playable day in almost 8 months. and at this pace AWAM will last at least 8 years...which is a crazy thing. DS (Big Brother) compared to him looks like an ultra speed rocket. And that's why I gave up on AWAM for a long time because it's hopeless and I do not want to spend a quarter of my life following a ridiculous game and a greedy ridiculous developer who thinks he's making a cinematic masterpiece.

Now JOHN is another story. Stoper has already give us some high quality and subtle hot content unlike L&P. The pace and the updates frequency was good at the beginning. And if I'm here to criticize him it's because I still hope that he will catch up and come back to his old habits of a high quality game with a reasonable pace. something that I haven't been doing with AWAM for several months now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Actually L&P is the master of that syndrom. he's delivering a full playable day in almost 8 months. and at this pace AWAM will last at least 8 years...which is a crazy thing. DS (Big Brother) compared to him looks like an ultra speed rocket. And that's why I gave up on AWAM for a long time because it's hopeless and I do not want to spend a quarter of my life following a ridiculous game and a greedy ridiculous developer who thinks he's making a cinematic masterpiece.

Now JOHN is another story. Stoper has already give us some high quality and subtle hot content unlike L&P. The pace and the updates frequency was good at the beginning. And if I'm here to criticize him it's because I still hope that he will catch up and come back to his old habits of a high quality game with a reasonable pace. something that I haven't been doing with AWAM for several months now.
It's a curse of many developers ;)

Reactions: fortuna95
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes