4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
While I overall did enjoy this update, the heavy focus on Jessica's family here really confused me. It is one of those things that will hopefully make sense at some point, but now just felt really disconnected from everything that had happened before and didn't really seem to make sense, especially considering the already large amount of story threads the game is juggling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vanuyak

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Connor is absolutely boring character, like Liam in AWAM. Can't wait to kick him off.
Jesus Christ Connor bores me to death, even when I'm assuming for the obvious twist. I think the problem with the character is two-fold. The first issue is the classic storytelling problem in any medium of introducing that perfect boy/girlfriend from the start. Those relationships in stories often feel so lacking of any driving conflict or stakes that while they maybe completely believable as a couple, they are really boring to watch, which in turn gives reason to root for other options. Which I think is a problem here, especially with the time devoted to Connor.

The second issue is more specific to this game and how weird the Jessica/Connor relationship. The game never provides an option to define their relationship and Jessica's feelings about it, essentially railroading it as this perfect union, while also trying to have Jessica essentially go out and do stuff that should cause some hesitation in her even before the end of this update. There were moments where I felt even a flavor choice or something in their interaction would have made that relationship feel more tangible.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
He is just learning from L&P and he's applying his policy (making the game lasts as long as possible) step by step after seeing that it works. Even though he criticized L&P slow pace in the beggining. I remember when he came to AWAM thread to say that rendering should take much less time and he can do it way faster. Now he's slower and deliver less content than L&P. is it L&P syndrom affecting all devs?
This is not a LP syndrome, it happened for many developers earlier. But the fact that he criticized other for this, makes this situation ridiculous.:LOL:
You are referring to me mocking the guy's bullshit explanations about rendering in 4K and downsizing, or whatever crap he was coming up with. This has nothing to do with release pace.
And saying that I intentionally delay the game is just laughable. More frequent updates are clearly beneficial for the financial support. Even if one releases 1000 images that looks like a baboon's ass.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand this LP syndrome talk or whatever the shiet stuff - This game already has more exciting content and progress than AWAM will have in 2 years.

Yeah, development kinda slowed down but we got some juicy content(even tho not in my liking, because of heather and stuff), but i will take that over 90% of filler/pointless amount of content and stupidity like Mother being afraid of walking in a bikini around her family just to draw out the content longer. :rolleyes:

remarkeen

Nov 16, 2018
Who can tell me where walkthrough is?

Who can paste an attachment downstairs? Both v0.20 and v0.15 can be used.

Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes