4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
Almost 99% of the stuff out there is already dick shoving in holes. Let 1% have some diverseness will you, friends. (Is it really interesting, seeing the same shit again and again. I mean pole in the hole intercourse)

I dont see what is the problem with female×female, if you are a male.

If you are a male, I dont understand why you would be so thrilled about seeing a dick or male intimate parts to begin with.

Unless you dudes have some proclivity towards male homosexuality, which is great....for you guys. Isnt it?
Lol, most of the content in this game is with heather already, give us a break from her.
Anyway im gonna check this game 10 years later . Stoper feelsbadman

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
weekend updates always wont be as good as workdays update at least for now until the story developed further

work activities(and the "bonuses" that comes with it) is what makes this game shines

Reactions: LaPein

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
asolikol, This I would call and there is simply art!
decentmonkey, For 2 weeks of the same art in 1000 render pictures would draw, and the quality is not worse!
SuperAlex, Actually promised a couple of days more than 200 renders in the animation to do! Where is the Euro Union? :LOL: (n)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Ok, so I liked this update. I was put off at first by people moaning about how short it was, but it wasn't that short. The length of time needed to get here was concerning but, this is the first time his story coding got this complex so I'm willing to cut some slack. Stoper did many things right in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't have a problem with the length of the new update, it wasn't like 2 or 5 minutes for me.. also some family time was cool.

I don't mind lesbian scenes, of course scenes are hot and top notch quality like always, but once again Heather.. I knew that she will be in the full update but i thought that something else will be also ''squeezed in'', because this kinda turns into ''Heather Show'' tbh. :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes