4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
for me, this update was not my cup of tea. centered around the "lesbian-route", so I suppose for those that likes it, it was a good update. I could say that, if it was centered around any of my own "tastes" I would say that it was good, since we need the build-up, slow progression, this to feel a greater reward later on.
sure the details and quality of the "non-erotic" could be argued, why focus on that? but this is the style that stoperArt has, he want it to be perfect and he manage to do so.
I really hope that people that enjoy lesbian action likes it as well, and I would like to read what they say.
He is just learning from L&P and he's applying his policy (making the game lasts as long as possible) step by step after seeing that it works. Even though he criticized L&P slow pace in the beggining. I remember when he came to AWAM thread to say that rendering should take much less time and he can do it way faster. Now he's slower and deliver less content than L&P. is it L&P syndrom affecting all devs?

huyalin123

Jul 2, 2018
Very dissapointed. I'm (or was) a huge fan of this game but this update is too short to justify 4 months waiting for... like 5mins of gameplay. Renders are top-notch, amazing quality. Story... i'm totally not into lesbian stuff so for me there was nothing interesting. Now some numbers, renders to be specific:
Day 1: 271
Day 2: 193
Day 3: 289
Day 4: 181
Day 5: 435!
Day 6: 187
Day 7: 136...
I think it sums it perfectly. I will give it a go in 2020 i guess. A shame, perfect quality and story so far (minus lesbian stuff) but too sloooooooooooow.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Very dissapointed. I'm (or was) a huge fan of this game but this update is too short to justify 4 months waiting for... like 5mins of gameplay. Renders are top-notch, amazing quality. Story... i'm totally not into lesbian stuff so for me there was nothing interesting. Now some numbers, renders to be specific:
Day 1: 271
Day 2: 193
Day 3: 289
Day 4: 181
Day 5: 435!
Day 6: 187
Day 7: 136...
I think it sums it perfectly. I will give it a go in 2020 i guess. A shame, perfect quality and story so far (minus lesbian stuff) but too sloooooooooooow.
which means 1 692 renders in almost a year...when fashion business deliver around 1 300 every single month.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Pen me down on the disappointed column as well.

Renders are nice but 80% of this update is Jessica hanging out with her family and boyfriend. Both of which I frankly couldn't give a rat's ass about. Wife & Mother much? The rest is dedicated to the lesbian route, which is fair for those who like that but I'd like that to be more of side-piece over a main update delivery. Nothing about her news career (which I liked most) and nothing about Mr. Parker (2nd favorite). Just a random cock for her friend to play with. Where are we going with this game? Are the side-projects still going to continue and delay any significant progress?

I'll guess I'll check this game out at the end of the year. Shame, it REALLY started well.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Almost 99% of the stuff out there is already dick shoving in holes. Let 1% have some diverseness will you, friends. (Is it really interesting, seeing the same shit again and again. I mean pole in the hole intercourse)

I dont see what is the problem with female×female, if you are a male.

If you are a male, I dont understand why you would be so thrilled about seeing other dudes fucking a girl. This is what's called ntr right?

Last edited:

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
And why am I just waiting on Dark Silver's schedule like always? His fuck for what he such, but our hopes never breaks off! Spoilers and a desire to work for us! And who does not agree Yes, I spit on your grave)))). Well, no other emotions! Sorry!!!!! :(

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes