4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #30

Hi, all.

More police :) I wanted to make an uniform for a female police officer. And I wanted it to look sexy, yet realistic at the same time. I'm quite happy how it turned out at the end. I'll even make some pinup shots with her sometime next week.

The work on the game is going well. Jessica is back to her investigations, and that's always more fun. It means new environments, and props, and characters... more hard work. But it pays off at the end.

I'll share a bonus animation tomorrow. It's one I wanted to make for quite some time.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #30

Hi, all.

More police :) I wanted to make an uniform for a female police officer. And I wanted it to look sexy, yet realistic at the same time. I'm quite happy how it turned out at the end. I'll even make some pinup shots with her sometime next week.

The work on the game is going well. Jessica is back to her investigations, and that's always more fun. It means new environments, and props, and characters... more hard work. But it pays off at the end.

I'll share a bonus animation tomorrow. It's one I wanted to make for quite some time.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot.

umby

May 27, 2017
I really hope that the investigations of jessica are not like the ones we saw in the last update, otherwise it will be another decidedly poor update, unfortunately.

petrenko8

Jul 16, 2018

Animation #4
Hi, everyone.
At the end of Day 1, Jessica gets to play with herself in bed. And one of the options is to imagine having sex with Conner and Heather. So this is what she dreams about.
AUDIO
AUDIO
Enjoy it, and thanks for the support.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so this animation will be added in previous scene in the next update?

cogade

Dec 10, 2018
Could someone please mention a way to remove the bottom text (which appears in the black background). The sex scenes are so awesome but the bottom text takes too much space & hides a large portion of image. So one can't enjoy the scenes fully. Need some temporary removal method so I can activate them again after sex scenes.
@stoper

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Could someone please mention a way to remove the bottom text (which appears in the black background). The sex scenes are so awesome but the bottom text takes too much space & hides a large portion of image. So one can't enjoy the scenes fully. Need some temporary removal method so I can activate them again after sex scenes.
@stoper
What do you mean? Press H or middle mouse button.

cogade

Dec 10, 2018
What do you mean? Press H or middle mouse button.
Oops, I overlooked the 'Help' option in main menu. Thanks for replying. This is the best adult game I have ever played. This game has Both Great (Story) & (Animation). Usually Adult games have one or the other but rarely both. So this game is truly a Rare GEM. Kudos to the developer for creating Realistic Dialogues and a Wonderful MC.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes