4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Development Blog #30

Hi, all.

More police :) I wanted to make an uniform for a female police officer. And I wanted it to look sexy, yet realistic at the same time. I'm quite happy how it turned out at the end. I'll even make some pinup shots with her sometime next week.

The work on the game is going well. Jessica is back to her investigations, and that's always more fun. It means new environments, and props, and characters... more hard work. But it pays off at the end.

I'll share a bonus animation tomorrow. It's one I wanted to make for quite some time.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot.
Yes your getting there my friend... Another version would be with latex shorts or skirt, oh your missing the hand cuffs on front......

Reactions: TNTed

Ellojib

Jun 2, 2018
Short answer-no.
Long answer I can send you a list for games with female MC.
Hey if you dont mind, can u also send me a list of games with female/MC similar to this where the MC has a significant other but flirts with others as well?.
Thank you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey if you dont mind, can u also send me a list of games with female/MC similar to this where the MC has a significant other but flirts with others as well?.
Thank you
I will happy to get the list to
Scroll to the top of the page, then click on the "female protagonist" tag. You'll get a list of all threads with that tag.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, lesbian stuff can wait. We need some dicks for Jessica. :D
Trust me that won't happen in next 2-3 game days.Because lesbian action skip parts like handjob,footjob,titjob and blowjob we have way bigger chance for faster progress with another female.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Heather's a slut, I don't like her. She sees a guy she barely knows in a bar and thinks "Oh, let's fuck him in the bathroom while my friend's wathcing". And she's married.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes