4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Small use of CAPS is fine, it adds emphasis, but using ALL CAPS is like shouting to get your point across, it doesn't work.

As for your comments on people complaining about Mr Parker, I like that it's a slow tease, it adds to the story/character.

As for the people complaining, I generally ignore them, most of them probably don't support him on Patreon (I do ) and these games aren't like vending machines for your fantasies, you won't always get what you want.

Anyway...

i am with u there on the Mr.Parker route i don't mind the slow pace scene's between them there is so much chamistery between them when there is something gonna happen between the two it will be worth it :D

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #31

Hi, everyone.

I'm having some sort of forced vacation this week, so I wasn't able to do much work since Monday, but I'll be back at full speed on Sunday.
And while "vacationing" I made an older version of Jessica. I used the same hair and dress, so I could compare the facial and body features better. What do you think, does she look 10-15 years older. In the game Jess is 25 years old, I was aiming for something around late 30s here.

And the update... I'm not sure when exactly, but it won't be this month. Sometime in August.

Have fun. And thanks for the support, it's much appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes