4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
looks great but what for spreadsheet and map were (dl links expired)?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Probably counting the time between 0.15 and 0.20 without the 0.20 alpha in between.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Since the complaint was about update size as well as the dev time, i assumed he was counting the partial release and not the reasonably sized full update. I don't think you can have it both ways.

I'm as impatient as the next person and wish the waits were shorter of course (though i wouldn't want to sacrifice quality for it), but if this game's schedule was enough to rule out supporting, i don't think there would be more than a very small handful of games that 'qualify', and even fewer or simply none at all that are as skillfully made.

Reactions: johnelros

umby

May 27, 2017
Since the complaint was about update size as well as the dev time, i assumed he was counting the partial release and not the reasonably sized full update. I don't think you can have it both ways.

I'm as impatient as the next person and wish the waits were shorter of course (though i wouldn't want to sacrifice quality for it), but if this game's schedule was enough to rule out supporting, i don't think there would be more than a very small handful of games that 'qualify', and even fewer or simply none at all that are as skillfully made.
there are creators who make much bigger updates in almost half the time, as far as quality is concerned, it is a precise choice of stoper, my personal opinion says that we are talking about an erotic game and I don't think that an extra detail or less is preferable to a slightly larger update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
there are creators who make much bigger updates in almost half the time, as far as quality is concerned, it is a precise choice of stoper, my personal opinion says that we are talking about an erotic game and I don't think that an extra detail or less is preferable to a slightly larger update.
Actualy right now there is only one who realy menage to do that-Mr.Dots.Others have abandoned the 30 days between updates plan,long ago.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

umby

May 27, 2017
Actualy right now there is only one who realy menage to do that-Mr.Dots.Others have abandoned the 30 days between updates plan,long ago.
if stoper gave up some details, it could still make an excellent game with many more scenes. let's face it, the last update achieved two days, with very few photos.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
if stoper gave up some details, it could still make an excellent game with many more scenes. let's face it, the last update achieved two days, with very few photos.
Let's not forget most of these developers are one-man bands, with limited resources, and doing this as a hobby. It's unfair to compare different developers as they are all different.

Yes, some more updates would be nice but considering the end result, I'm not complaining.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Let's not forget most of these developers are one-man bands, with limited resources, and doing this as a hobby. It's unfair to compare different developers as they are all different.

Yes, some more updates would be nice but considering the end result, I'm not complaining.
Completely agree. We also don't know if they are working other jobs so we can only be patient for them.

Reactions: Frank_Yezhov

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Leave me alone u nasty!
Sorry for being rude, but sometimes I cannot bear this type behaviour in dozens of threads, coming in, not reading a single line and asking the same question dozens of people asked before, exactly the same way, not reading a single line. So I leave you alone from now on and feel free to post anything you like :)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes