4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
whatever the level of quality, this does not justify the fact that we had just three updates in a year of development. I believe that dev are expressly slowing development to make more money as long as possible (just like L&P). justify slowness by quality is just shit. Otherwise, how do you explain that DecentMonkey delivers every month with a huge amount of high quality renders (1200 to 1400 per update). And there's also SerialNumberComics (FoTM) who deliver every month with a good quality and quantity content.
why are YOU, a kid, creeping yourself in this magnificent website? This is for adults, not 12 year olds

Reactions: Blayo and fbass

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When you see me release something like this, come give me a call and I'll explain my workflow.
don't mind him. it's part of him still being a kid. idk how these little cancers even found this site. just do your work, man. don't pressure yourself. don't mind these immature people complaining in general. they'll never understand even how much you'll try to explain to them. that's the hard thing about close minded people. i think having people who understands you is more than enough. you're no machine. you also have your own life to live

don't wore and stress yourself out with these little things. let us(the fans) do the work for you in responding to the immature people in this website. we will be your anger translator

all that said, the rest of us will patiently wait for the next update. cheers!

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I find it pretty funny when people mention other devs in comparison to stoper. Imo, stoper is the best on render terms. I love Mr Jet and DPC works and I find their renders pretty good, but no way in hell I'd compare them to stoper's. I see many people mentioning Icstor as well, but, again, he is far away from stoper's renders (and I won't even say how bad I think his games are, but I digress).

I've been a fan of stoper's works years before he decided to do this game, so I was well aware that he is a perfectionist and I knew exactly what I was getting into when I decided to support him and I don't regret it a bit.

Complain about the story. There I believe comparisons could be made and there're better games. But not renders.
i agree. people are different. If they were all the same, what's the point of each one of them being unique?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why are YOU, a kid, creeping yourself in this magnificent website? This is for adults, not 12 year olds
Yes, this is a site for adults. Consider that next time you attempt to use immature insults against someone else.

That "kid" you quoted expressed an opinion and you shit the bed with this weak "insult" that makes you look far worse.

let us(the fans) do the work for you in responding to the immature people in this website.
88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
sorry if I allow myself but I think the game shown in the photos is not bad at all.
Art is always subjective. Besides, the game can be good without having good visuals.
What I'm referring to is the technical quality of the renders. All those DAZ models are made by other people, what you need to do is just put them together, make sure the lighting is good, the clothes fit well, the poses/expressions look natural. And when you fail at that, then all you've done is take the models, put them together in DAZ (or some other software) and hit render.
You can release even 10000 images each month, if you don't spend any time on them.
I'll make a post about the work process in the next few days and you'll see how extremely simple the basic DAZ work is.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Art is always subjective. Besides, the game can be good without having good visuals.
What I'm referring to is the technical quality of the renders. All those DAZ models are made by other people, what you need to do is just put them together, make sure the lighting is good, the clothes fit well, the poses/expressions look natural. And when you fail at that, then all you've done is take the models, put them together in DAZ (or some other software) and hit render.
You can release even 10000 images each month, if you don't spend any time on them.
I'll make a post about the work process in the next few days and you'll see how extremely simple the basic DAZ work is.
btw, stoper, are there any schedules atm for the releases or you don't have plans yet? How's the work going so far? if u don't mind me asking

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
I really agree with you friend, certainly a well done render is distinguished from one done in a more hasty way, I believe that what makes these arts appreciated is the fact that it is as if a video game becomes what we really want (especially with animations). I hope the next update is of this type.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The render quality is a very important aspect of an adult game. That's why some titles are more successful than others. You need to have a category in which your project can excel at, in order to be up there with the big dogs. stoper's render work is objectively top 5 on the site right now and so far he hasn't shown a reason to think he's milking his patrons, like a lot of other creators have done throughout the years. I am all up for calling out lazy devs, because sadly, it's a very common occurence these days, but in this case is insulting and unnecessary, IMO of course.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah,truth but if you didn't saw these are not an images from update 1 or even 2.So that can't be an excuse for the less than average quality.
I think there must be a balance between quality, gameplay and updates, but that is the decision of the creator

What cannot be done is to defend your work by disparaging the work of others.

less than average
Are you kidding me

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think there must be a balance between quality, gameplay and updates, but that is the decision of the creator

The thing starts when someone compared the work of others devs with the one of Stoper, calling him as a milker.

Neither should one attack the Dev by comparing his work with others.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
The thing starts when someone compared the work of others devs with the one of Stoper, calling him as a milker.

Neither should one attack the Dev by comparing his work with others.
If someone attack the work of a Dev comparing their works it's not excuse for this Dev disparage the work of other Dev. DecentMonkey is not to blame for what a user can say. Developers should not enter reproaches that starts from a user.

Stoper uploaded the worst FB images to pretend underestimate DecentMonkey's work instead of displaying his own skills.

As a moderator you should calm down the people and not justify disparagements from devs.

This debate makes no sense. The two games are on the top of the games on this website. We must be happy with these two jewels.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
btw, stoper, are there any schedules atm for the releases or you don't have plans yet? How's the work going so far? if u don't mind me asking
Sometime in August.
Someone asked how can that other developer deliver 1000+ images per month, and I showed them.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It still blows me away how good your characters are. I still go back and play the sin vn from a while ago! I can't wait for the future updates!

Reactions: tuShua
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes