4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I would love to have that option cuz I love to have options but I would never follow it. I can't really understand why some guys like those visual, GGGB-plastic bimbo things. I know it's about corruption but I could never see a reason why a total slut has to look like a fake, rubber doll. It's kinda offputting for me tbh

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
I would love to have that option cuz I love to have options but I would never follow it. I can't really understand why some guys like those visual, GGGB-plastic bimbo things. I know it's about corruption but I could never see a reason why a total slut has to look like a fake, rubber doll. It's kinda offputting for me tbh
yeah thats the nice thing about choices, i dont like the "GGGB-plastic bimbo" look but i very much like piercings and tattoos at some points of the female body. I also dislike tattoos that cover the whole body or if the complete face is pierced

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
yeah thats the nice thing about choices, i dont like the "GGGB-plastic bimbo" look but i very much like piercings and tattoos at some points of the female body. I also dislike tattoos that cover the whole body or if the complete face is pierced
Some piercing or small tattoo can be hot, sure. Not a huge fan but I get it. I guess I was talking mostly about bimbofying things like fake unnatural tits, fake fish-like lips and weirdly dyied hair. GGGB is a perfect example cuz even tho it's like a perfect game when it comes to choices it's so out of character when supposedly intelligent woman can't be a total slut without looking like a garbage. It creeps me out when I see such a thing.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, a classy lady who, occasionally, jerks off strangers for information and flaunts her bottom at the newsstand. If she doesn't get Paker's Mailbox tattooed across her pubis why even live? :sneaky:
Well she's a classy lady that jerked off some stranger in a very classy way.
She basically saved his life.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes