4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I like where this game is going, although lesbian stuff doesn't really interest me. My one beef is that Heather is unavoidable. I've taken a dislike to that couple and have tried minimizing Jessica's relationship with them, but still Jessica rubs herself when Heather fucks randomdude in the bathroom.
The idea is that even on the faithful path, Jessica is not some prude. And that scene with Heather serves to help her loose up a little more. I'm trying to give the player options to change the game to their liking, but I still need to put some restrictions to that, or I'll end up having way too much branching (and my release schedule is already slow). So there will be some more scenes with Heather in the future. Of course, not having sexual relationship with her will always be an option.

Nice. But I would pick something less intrusive, like a little flower button at the corner so it won't change the picture. But there is plenty of different options for that
That was my idea. Some small indicator when there is an alternative shot that you're not seeing. I just need to find the proper way to do it, and the time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That was my idea. Some small indicator when there is an alternative shot that you're not seeing. I just need to find the proper way to do it, and the time.
That would be pretty nice. It's such a waste of fine renders when people don't know about them. And they add a lot of depth to the scenes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The idea is that even on the faithful path, Jessica is not some prude. And that scene with Heather serves to help her loose up a little more. I'm trying to give the player options to change the game to their liking, but I still need to put some restrictions to that, or I'll end up having way too much branching (and my release schedule is already slow). So there will be some more scenes with Heather in the future. Of course, not having sexual relationship with her will always be an option.
I understand that there must be a limit to branching and Heather does serves a purpose in the story. Also, I seem to be in a minority in my dislike her. I'd like to see more sides of her than the sexually-very-active mentor type. See her with some problems/challenges of her own.

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Someone plz explain me.... that version0.20 was about 800 mb for android...
But this new version 0.25 is about 200 or 400 mb...how and why???
(And the old one worked for me but this one don't work)

Last edited:

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Downloade Mac v0.25...none of my saves are present from v.0.20, anybody else having similar problems and how do I fix it, if so?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Downloade Mac v0.25...none of my saves are present from v.0.20, anybody else having similar problems and how do I fix it, if so?
The old save folder has a typo. There's a new save folder. See this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-25-stoperart.15081/post-2349546

The old save folder was ~/Library/RenPy/Hardews-1515778577 . Start a new game, and look for a folder starting with "Hardnews". Copy your saves from the old one to the new one.

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Someone plz explain me.... that version0.20 was about 800 mb for android...
But this new version 0.25 is about 200 or 400 mb...how and why???
(And the old one worked for me but this one don't work)
U guys can't see me or.....
No one cares about this change....??

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
Does anybody have a file with just the images of this version. Can't play it until I get my WiFi back. Please help

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I don't know what's wrong - is anyone else having issues with constant crashing of the new version? I played from scratch rather than importing old saves and everything. I tried downloading the game from two different sites on the OP thinking that I got a corrupted download the first time - no such luck.

Reactions: SweatPicle

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
No Parker cheating sex scene this time.:- (
Hope atleast one sex scene is coming with either mayor taking Jessica in a. Hotel room of an event or Jessica giving bj to Parker in his shop.
i think with the mayor wat happens is what u chose i went full slut and getting backstage acces so u know what that will be lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No Parker cheating sex scene this time.:- (
Hope atleast one sex scene is coming with either mayor taking Jessica in a. Hotel room of an event or Jessica giving bj to Parker in his shop.
She teased so many guys she has to have the opportunity to have sex with them.
Sex scenes which should come sooner or later are: with the companies boss, the major, Parker (at best in that smaller newspaper cabin) and hopefully mr. Art.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes