4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fbass

May 18, 2017
and meanwhile I invite everyone to reflect on this, if in these 8 days of updating in the game there had been at least a spicy interaction with a different character from time to time now we would have a really fantastic game ... but never mind, I'm just sorry that by now should wait another 2 or 3 months for the next one, I wouldn't say these things if I didn't really like the game believe me. I will fall back on those who guarantee updates every month believe me they are many who do it and also with good results.
Actually, we do have a fantastic game here in progress. "I wouldn't say these things if I didn't really like the game believe me", so it's a good game or not?

loookd

Jun 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "klick, post: 2360138, membro: 563623"]
O jornal quer que ela entreviste alguém que conhece da antiga escola secundária. Eles ainda não apareceram no jogo. Ela vai lá amanhã no jogo com Tommy, o estagiário (eu acho que com Tommy? Ela está indo para algum lugar com Tommy no mesmo dia).
[/CITAR]
The paper wants her to interview someone she knows from her old highschool. They haven't shown up in the game yet. She's going there tomorrow in-game with Tommy the intern (I think with tommy? She's going somewhere with Tommy on the same day anyway).
I remembered. this scene in the office, thanks

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
"The Bonus Camera option in the Preferences changes the POV perspective for some images every now and then. It has no effect on the narrative, just the visuals."
I wonder why i didn't notice female pov perspective in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow, I missed that feature. Putting it into option tab is not really a good idea. If we had like button to switch it it would be much easier to remember about it. It gives much better perspective on some scenes - like Parker foot scene. Nicely done

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Lol I read it like he/she didn’t noticed the POV of Jessica cause he/she is a girl herself xD

And it’s a neat idea to have different angles during scenes

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Wow, I missed that feature. Putting it into option tab is not really a good idea. If we had like button to switch it it would be much easier to remember about it. It gives much better perspective on some scenes - like Parker foot scene. Nicely done
I really like the way SLim does it in "The Awakening".
screenshot0001.png

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
Help me plz...this new version 0.25 does not work on my android
It is makes me upset cuz version 0.20 worked for me well...but....
Help me guys

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes