4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
What scene was mentioned about With high school principal? I think it went unnoticed for me.

The paper wants her to interview someone she knows from her old highschool. They haven't shown up in the game yet. She's going there tomorrow in-game with Tommy the intern (I think with tommy? She's going somewhere with Tommy on the same day anyway).

Reactions: loookd

umby

May 27, 2017

somebody help me, how to get this scene???
I had forgotten these photos, practically these 4 renderings are better than all this last update, at least in these photos we can admire Jessica's bra, does it seem little to you? compared to what we have not seen in this update, I would say it is wonderful.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So that 0.25 is a complete update or some kind of preview? Just checked the images and it seems not worth playing. Guess I will wait couple updates bofore playing it again. With such updates it may take few years. :) Renders are great, as always.

Reactions: tomeczek32100

umby

May 27, 2017
and meanwhile I invite everyone to reflect on this, if in these 8 days of updating in the game there had been at least a spicy interaction with a different character from time to time now we would have a really fantastic game ... but never mind, I'm just sorry that by now should wait another 2 or 3 months for the next one, I wouldn't say these things if I didn't really like the game believe me. I will fall back on those who guarantee updates every month believe me they are many who do it and also with good results.

Reactions: DanThaMan

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
That's not in a game. It's just some additional renders Stoper did for fun. A bit of a shame cuz quality is there.
yeah, what a pity
I had forgotten these photos, practically these 4 renderings are better than all this last update, at least in these photos we can admire Jessica's bra, does it seem little to you? compared to what we have not seen in this update, I would say it is wonderful.
damn right! they really far better than the whole 0.25 update

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
and meanwhile I invite everyone to reflect on this, if in these 8 days of updating in the game there had been at least a spicy interaction with a different character from time to time now we would have a really fantastic game ... but never mind, I'm just sorry that by now should wait another 2 or 3 months for the next one, I wouldn't say these things if I didn't really like the game believe me. I will fall back on those who guarantee updates every month believe me they are many who do it and also with good results.
it's not a full-time job and stoper deserves more patrons to spend more time focusing on this game, it's about the money after all. and there is nothing wrong if we see this like an adult

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I like where this game is going, although lesbian stuff doesn't really interest me. My one beef is that Heather is unavoidable. I've taken a dislike to that couple and have tried minimizing Jessica's relationship with them, but still Jessica rubs herself when Heather fucks randomdude in the bathroom.

Reactions: Claudio83

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Very nice update. Can't wait the evolution with the paper man.
Thanks for all your work.
Next update we have a meeting with mr.Parker.
And Tommy will help us with some investigation.
And we have jogging with Heather.
Maybe a lunch with Rosa and mr.Parker

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes