4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Let me quote your last sentence again because you seem unable to remember what you wrote

and there is more but i want to keep it as short as possible. maybe stoper is less experienced or has less supporters. if not something really went wrong, i agree
and as if you are more than, or more than, other

If you can't see how arrogant your last sentence is, there is a huge, let's say, translation problem.

Anyway, HF & enjoy the game.

Reactions: LaPein

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
89898hh - Are you playing 0.25, or 0.25 Beta?

Because I had that problem with the beta (it was a beta, so bound to happen), but was fixed for the full version a few days later.

moqbull - but are you a fan of the Heather/Blake route? Currently, I'm enjoying Blake being apparently corrupted by Jessica, being corrupted by Heather.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have discarded the lesbian scenes (i'm not a fan of lesbian sex), the update is nice althought there is no sex yet involving Jessica and other men but only teasing… viewing the last scene i hope in some swingers/hotwifing/cuckold path in the future updates!
Please update the walkthrought, thanks

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
89898hh - Are you playing 0.25, or 0.25 Beta?

Because I had that problem with the beta (it was a beta, so bound to happen), but was fixed for the full version a few days later.

moqbull - but are you a fan of the Heather/Blake route? Currently, I'm enjoying Blake being apparently corrupted by Jessica, being corrupted by Heather.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
liking both, not a fan of the old man Parker or the young intern plot lines. Not too many games allow you to go lesbian only route or as one of the options

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
So, these are the potential partners (or just one-offs) that either have running plotlines, or have been hinted at in the future, based on what I've seen so far...

Male

Conor (duh...)
Ben Parker
Duncan
Tommy the Intern
David the Mechanic
Mr. Birch
The Mayor
The Senator
Video Cop
Christian

Female

Heather
Eve
Rosa
Blake
Shani
Detective Marshall

NTR-ish (not sure if you can get NTR with a female protagonist)

Conor and Laura

So, it's not exactly lesbian-dominated like some are claiming. I'm just happy the lesbian options are quite numerous, and look to be substantially developed like the other routes.

Reactions: roro and DonkeyFace

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Just played the recent update, liked it very much. The part i loved the most was MC's interaction with the Mayor unlike other games it doesn't feel like MC does't have a say in the situation or that she is high on lust but more like she is in total command and can make whatever play she wants . I hope the developer keep her this strong/dominant/in control personality constant through out the game and not make her into an corrupted mindless sex addict.

Dec 30, 2017
I just suddenly realized it.
Jessica loosing feelings to Connor.
Jessica falling slowly to the Vigilante.

I dunno but this idea also making me think that the Vigilante is Connor. I really hope it's not him hahaha

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
So, these are the potential partners (or just one-offs) that either have running plotlines, or have been hinted at in the future, based on what I've seen so far...

Male

Conor (duh...)
Ben Parker
Duncan
Tommy the Intern
David the Mechanic
Mr. Birch
The Mayor
The Senator
Video Cop
Christian

Female

Heather
Eve
Rosa
Blake
Shani
Detective Marshall

NTR-ish (not sure if you can get NTR with a female protagonist)

Conor and Laura

So, it's not exactly lesbian-dominated like some are claiming. I'm just happy the lesbian options are quite numerous, and look to be substantially developed like the other routes.
if you make the list that way youre right but you could also make a list depending on fetishes:
vanilla

conor
victor
christian

interracial

duncan
david
shani

old

birch
parker

fat

mayor
tommy(fat/young)

lesbian

heather
blake
rosa
eve
shani
i only used character with a relationship variable in the script and i dont know what laura will be so i left her out. Considering this list the game is lesbian dominated. ofc we dont know if every female char will be a potential lesbian but until now it seems that way.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
if you make the list that way youre right but you could also make a list depending on fetishes:
vanilla

conor
victor
christian

interracial

duncan
david
shani

old

birch
parker

fat

mayor
tommy(fat/young)

lesbian

heather
blake
rosa
eve
shani
i only used character with a relationship variable in the script and i dont know what laura will be so i left her out. Considering this list the game is lesbian dominated. ofc we dont know if every female char will be a potential lesbian but until now it seems that way.
This categorization is disingenuous. Break the "Lesbian" category up into parts too, if you're breaking down all the straight ones. All you did was lump in all the female options into one monolithic dump, while segregating the many male options into specific groups to inflate the ratio of your lesbian category. I'll even spot you the characters that, while they may not have a relationship variable, looks to trend into an encounter anyway. (Only really added the Senator, Detective Marshall and Eve.)

Vanilla
Conor
Victor
Heather
Christian
Blake
Eve

Swinging
Heather
Christian
Conor

Interracial
Duncan
David
Shani
Rosa
Detective Marshall

Old
Parker
Birch
Senator
Rosa

Fat
Mayor
Tommy

*NTR
Conor
Laura

*technically, doesn't involve Jessica

Now, it doesn't look all that "lesbian dominated". There's even one fetish with no female option, and only one wherein the female options outnumber the male.

Wkaos420

Nov 27, 2018
So I tried the android port posted earlier for this version and it doesnt work. Does anyone have a working port for me to play?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
anyone has save file from beginning of v0.25
Save file v 0.25

i include save before sex scene as well
1-1 Jessica - Connor
1-4 Jessica masturbate
1-5 Jessica - Connor 2nd sex
1-6 Jesica - parker(seduction)
2-2 Jessica - Connor at the bar before alley sex scene
2-4 Jessica - Cop (flirt)
2-5 Jessica watching christian and heather having sex
3-1 Jessica - Parker (2nd seduction)
3-2 Jessica - Heather (lesbian kiss)
3-4 Jessica - connor - heather (1st time swinging)
4-1 the beggining of day 6

Reactions: Tag_899
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes