4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No if you are talking for mr.Parker.
What you think is old man?
The kids in the game club I see almost each day,always say that if you are 18+years you are old man.And if you are 30+ you are ancient like the mummy.
do i hear frustration? if you really compare pathetic kids with adults opinions... dude lol. an old man is considered as 50+ at least. and thats still lacking after over a year :/

umby

May 27, 2017
i already heard this game is one of the best and really good. but idk... the female mc is pretty but. i like her face without make up much more. (her wet hair hanging straight from her head looks incredible hot!) she could really have a bit more flab. if she would have a bit stronger legs more hips and a bit more tits she would look amazing like a nordic valkyrie or amazon or something

i LOVED the black haired girl from the separate comic. she was imo even hotter and i still hope there will be a game regarding the black haired girl who fucks in the church (forgot her name sry...)

EDIT: played the game now till 0.25. well, the animations are smooth, the detaile and quality of the pics are insanely good! real quality work right here wow!!!
i like the story, but i am a but underwhelmed and sad. i thought a game which is posted a year ago here has more content now. i thought i can already get in action with parker, mayor, mr. brinch, art etc. but it seems after a year you can only tease everyone and can only fuck her boyfriend which i stopped to have sex with when i had the opportunity. :(
i am confused. is this really the latest build? is the latest scene really jessica talking to her read haired girlfriend and to her boyfriend? :(

still great work but i had an eye on this game and i thought it has as much content as Anna's e. a. or lily of the valley. but it seems for that i have two wait one more year?

it seems i have to wait for a game with the black haired girl from the curch comic till 2021. sigh :cry:

my fav. outfits were: the one with the choker and especially the one where she wears all-stars. girls in chucks look so HOT.
i played this game in less than 2 hours cause i skipt the lesbian and boyfriend parts. and even the quality is amazing i couldn't jerk off one time. :/
the beauty is just this friend, after about a year we are still at this point in history. It's a pretty weird game if you want, it starts well and shows a lot in the early stages but then abruptly retires and there is no longer any content from at least two updates.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
do i hear frustration? if you really compare pathetic kids with adults opinions... dude lol. an old man is considered as 50+ at least. and thats still lacking after over a year :/
Maybe that will surprise you but from most comments I have the feeling that most here don't have 16 years,some sounds like even 12.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe that will surprise you but from most comments I have the feeling that most here don't have 16 years,some sounds like even 12.
oh wow thats sad to hear. but i refered to "what is old" and not "who acts mature or not". i know teenagers myself who think a guy around 30 is old even he looks younger and acts younger (like me for example). but then i hear mates who are in their 40's and tell me i am young. but generally a guy who can have grandkids in an ordinary way, and can stop working is considered old. just for the record. thats why mr. parker, mr. art etc are old. and not you. i hope you could follow

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
wow friend thats... kinda underwhelming. i totally feel you. and then guys like me complain about the release of e.g. DeepSleeps updates. if you compare it to deepsleeps anna story i personally have to admit that:
- the deeps mc is hotter (yep, i still think anna is the hottest mc atm)
- deep maybe teases less but at least deliver many fetishes and you don't have to wait a year for a certain sex scene with a character
- some guys maybe don't like blackmailing but i do

and there is more but i want to keep it as short as possible. maybe stoper is less experienced or has less supporters. if not something really went wrong, i agree
How can you compare john & anna ? There is one where there is a real story and the other one which is just moving from one sex scene to the other. Not every game can be for everyone but don't say that devs are stupid or whatever you want 'cause this is not exactly what you want to see. Some people are so arrogant on this forum sometime, this is crazy...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How can you compare john & anna ? There is one where there is a real story and the other one which is just moving from one sex scene to the other. Not every game can be for everyone but don't say that devs are stupid or whatever you want 'cause this is not exactly what you want to see. Some people are so arrogant on this forum sometime, this is crazy...
Don't worry everyone have a different taste for female MC.Many like most Sarah.And that game was awful.Anna,Elena,Lily,Lida,Chloe are miles better.Still I think JOHN,AWAM and the sad trio/High Life,The Red Room,Seraphim Academy/ are way better than the usual RPGM fest.

Sep 21, 2017
old saves are not appearing because this new update is creating a new folder!

dive into your C:\Users\yourdrivename\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

there should be TWO folders: hardews and HardNews---try starting a NEW GAME FIRST for this current update so the NEW folder appears. then get the files from <hardews> folder and copy it to the new <HardNews> folder

ENJOY.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
wow friend thats... kinda underwhelming. i totally feel you. and then guys like me complain about the release of e.g. DeepSleeps updates. if you compare it to deepsleeps anna story i personally have to admit that:
- the deeps mc is hotter (yep, i still think anna is the hottest mc atm)
- deep maybe teases less but at least deliver many fetishes and you don't have to wait a year for a certain sex scene with a character
- some guys maybe don't like blackmailing but i do

and there is more but i want to keep it as short as possible. maybe stoper is less experienced or has less supporters. if not something really went wrong, i agree
Most of your points are ultimately down to taste. Nothing to learn there other than you, personally, like that stuff.

If you guys have a timetable to jerking off, then stick with DeepSleep. Take umby with you, he might like that game better. I've personally played AEA, and while I like a few of the sex scenes, his writing and characterization are all over the place. Not to mention the illusion of length because RPGM has you doing a lot of walking. (The unofficial Renpy makes the game feel as thin as it is.) But he delivers your fetishes fast, so good for you.

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
Contravene You see the trees but miss the apples. Sure, folks are acting spoiled about updates and contents. But look on the other side of the coin. Folks care about what this developer does. They are passionate about his work. Thats why they pour so much emotions on this message board.

If I am a content creator, I should be happy that people look forward to my work, they are passionate about my work even if they are acting spoiled.
So as long as I care, I can be a prick. Noted.

• Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
stoper excellent update, I really like this game and I was waiting for this. The only thing that is not convincing me too much is that you are adding a lot of lesbian content, personally I would prefer that I was fucking other men instead of women. But what I see is that it has fallen completely on the side of women but on the side of men it is simply containing a little more. At least I would like it to be more even as of the next update and to fuck both women and men and definitely there would be no problem but the rest is excellent work

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes