4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is the "Completed" update worth playing?
I don't know you,so it's hard to say.
For me yes.
It is changes in dialogues and Jessica's thoughts.
Maybe that will help you to decide

p.s. The changes from the BETA version from yesterday are not big, but I think it's still worth replaying it.

-stoperArt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But they said "thank you kindly." That makes everything better, right? Like ordering a few Baconators and a diet coke. :ROFLMAO:
Diet coke?

What foul concoction is that you speak of?

Just bugs me a bit when people go out of their way to provide something and people demand it of them like it's something they are owed.

Like sugar free pop.

What evil soul thought up that madness....

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
Diet coke?

What foul concoction is that you speak of?

Just bugs me a bit when people go out of their way to provide something and people demand it of them like it's something they are owed.

Like sugar free pop.

What evil soul thought up that madness....
Diet anything is pretty much an abomination. And sugar-free pop is right there, along with alcohol-free beer.(Fellow midwesterner, I assume?)

Unfortunately, that attitude is becoming more and more common lately. "I don't care if you're doing this for free. I don't care that you're using your free time. I don't care that this is just your hobby that you share. You're providing something, so I want it done my way. Right fucking now." Like, what?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone got a walkthrough/map/spreadsheet? the links doesn't work anymore and my save is completely gone ;s don't want to replay the whole game while trying to get back to same corruption and save point i had while guessing my way forward...;<

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so, I went through from the beginning with this new version and the game keeps crashing at the Newspaper meeting (where you decide about how to cover the vigilante). Any help?

umby

May 27, 2017
this version is identical to the previous one, given that the situation is unfortunately this, I regret the scenes where jessica was changed in the bedroom, at least you could see "more" now instead you always stay to imagine the whole, the game will be appreciated among many years if you continue like this ... but if he's okay with him, he's fine for everyone.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
stoper do we need to wait for next year for the charity event or are u gonna do a time jump? Even that this update was really short for 3 month's work but the update was really good with the story progression but i hope u gonna focus a little less on the lesbian path not that i didn't like it but it is a little to much for now i really can't wait to see something with Mr.Parker and the mayor and maybe the hobo from the alley :)

Dec 4, 2018
I want her to evolve her relations with her friend David (gotta love some mixin 'n lovin), Mr Parker and Mr Birch. Maybe throw in a lil Duncan there too. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Enjoying the Blake/Heather route, particularly the fleshing out of Blake's character. Christian is also hilarious.

And the conflict within Jessica since she is technically cheating on Connor.

umby

May 27, 2017
stoper do we need to wait for next year for the charity event or are u gonna do a time jump? Even that this update was really short for 3 month's work but the update was really good with the story progression but i hope u gonna focus a little less on the lesbian path not that i didn't like it but it is a little to much for now i really can't wait to see something with Mr.Parker and the mayor and maybe the hobo from the alley :)
right friend and I'd also like to point out in a friendly way that in this update we haven't even seen jessica's panties, so we jumped back at least 3 updates.

Dec 4, 2018
Daaamn...thank God for the WT sheet. Played thru the game an additional few times to see all routes and scenens I've missed. :p''''

May 18, 2019
I expected more content for 3 months. Especially because he doesn't use different expressions in his dialogues.

I didn't play the lesbian paths and only the hetero/cheating ones and it was only teasing.

I might be wrong and this update did focus hard on the Girl x Girl routes bc then I can understand the lack of action in other routes.

Does somebody know how many renders got added with 0.25?

The quality was good tho.

Reactions: Drafox and umby
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes