4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
EXTRAS: / <-- dead links

umby

May 27, 2017
Tell me more about Jessica's ovulation cycle. I need to know, um, for a friend...

:ROFLMAO:
jessica in the game has already had several occasions with various characters but we have not yet seen any new scenes, they are only very small changes to the scenes already made as I see it. I am very sorry about this because the game is very nice ...

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
Update calls - "A Jessica and O'Neil" or "Blue Balls Decisions" :D , if U know what I mean :devilish:
Verrryyy short update:cautious:...

Reactions: Dsandr
Aug 7, 2018
Skimmed a few pages and saw the comparison to AWAM come up.

Just give it to me straight (heh): how many cocks does she have to suck until we can tell her creepy kid/boyfriend/husband/boss to fuck off for good and go after the ladies instead? How many proper lesbian options are there currently?

Reactions: dbp5ca

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Just give it to me straight (heh): how many cocks does she have to suck until we can tell her creepy kid/boyfriend/husband/boss to fuck off for good and go after the ladies instead? How many proper lesbian options are there currently?
All the way with Heather,some kisses with Blake,interesting dialogue with Rosa in last update

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017

There are some mandatory scenes with her boyfriend, but most everything else is optional. One proper lesbian option has been fleshed out quite considerably (they're moaning about too much time spend on that option in the pages leading up to this one, which tells you how much time was spent on fleshing her out), with more potential ones to come.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Less heather- less fun. i somehow found my self skipping everything to heather scenes, as for this update, because there's no heather's new content i gave story a shot and it was wanderful indeed. i hope heather get romanced instead of just fuck buddy, i'm so fun of how jess worship her.:love:

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Excellent update! The game is so exciting that it ends up too fast.
Strongly following! :D

I just had a little trouble, on the Mac version, impossible to recover the backups of the previous version, so I started all over again. :p

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Extremely nice renders, the only thing I don't get with this game is that our choices increase/decrease some of our stats but theses are not displayed anywhere in the game ? I feel like there should be a way to see them during a walktrough

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes