4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Alright, it's finally ready.
This is the final version of Update 0.25. It ends a little abruptly, because I want to have one more quick event at the end. As usual, I'll either add it during the month, or leave it for the next update.

I noticed issues with the old saves, and I still have no idea what's causing them. But I also noticed that saves made during the Day screens work perfectly. So if you want to make sure you have secure saves for future versions, make some saves during those yellow screens at the beginning of each day.
As usual, don't forget the POV options in the Preferences. And if you don't like some of the audio channels, you just have to lower the volume (MUSIC for Music, SOUND for audio effects, VOICES for the sex moans).
I'll update the walkthrough later tonight.
Thanks for the support. And make sure to leave me your feedback below.

p.s. The changes from the BETA version from yesterday are not big, but I think it's still worth replaying it.

-stoperArt

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
stoper How does projects work in Daz3D ? Is it the same as blender, can you just send the project and someone can render for you?
I woudn't mind using my resources to render some frames for you for free.
You know that's an interesting idea. If there was a secure way for people to donate render time on their hardware in some kind of render pool. Like crowd funding but with hardware and electricity.

I know there are already distributed computing platforms like BOINC from Berkeley. I would happily donate some resources to speed render times. Could help decrease costs on the developer. I doubt my mid-range video card would be a huge improvement but every drop in the bucket adds up.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Alright, it's finally ready.
This is the final version of Update 0.25. It ends a little abruptly, because I want to have one more quick event at the end. As usual, I'll either add it during the month, or leave it for the next update.

I noticed issues with the old saves, and I still have no idea what's causing them. But I also noticed that saves made during the Day screens work perfectly. So if you want to make sure you have secure saves for future versions, make some saves during those yellow screens at the beginning of each day.
As usual, don't forget the POV options in the Preferences. And if you don't like some of the audio channels, you just have to lower the volume (MUSIC for Music, SOUND for audio effects, VOICES for the sex moans).
I'll update the walkthrough later tonight.
Thanks for the support. And make sure to leave me your feedback below.

p.s. The changes from the BETA version from yesterday are not big, but I think it's still worth replaying it.

-stoperArt

Immediately saw that Jessica is warmer towards Eve in 0.25 compare to 0.25Beta (y)
Is there any compressed version? or will that have to wait until after beta? if so, does anyone know if he/she announced when they're releasing the non beta v0.25?
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-25-beta-stoperart.15081/page-190#post-2343542

Last edited:

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
A bit disappointed, I expected more from this update because of the three months gap. But honestly it is not that bad of an update. I still enjoyed it.

Reactions: Thessali

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
stoper How does projects work in Daz3D ? Is it the same as blender, can you just send the project and someone can render for you?
I woudn't mind using my resources to render some frames for you for free.
Technically there are ways to send a scene for rendering to someone else. But the slowest part in my work is actually setting up the scenes, not the rendering itself.

beta or not zero difference
I called it beta, because there were big parts of the script I wasn't happy with. That's pretty much the only difference. And a couple bug fixes.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes