4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
In 5 complete updates, the game includes AT LEAST 6 total sex scenes and 6 more hand/oral scenes. That's hundreds of CGs dedicated to sex and besides that countless more of teasing and naughtily playful scenes that are better by themselves than most stuff on here. People talking about how nothing or barely anything happens in this game are straight up liars and/or too lazy or stupid to know what they're talking about.
yes yes of course 6 scenes with the same guy though, but which game did you play? are you sure we are talking about the same game?

kris 25

Feb 17, 2019
there is a bug or something,the game stops reacting, i start from the beginining and after the meeting with Mr Birch and the reporters the game starts to skip images and when i reach the office of Duncan i get a message that the exe. stopped working and shuts down the game

Reactions: duane71

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The scene where you've got to get the files from the cop is bugged. I get an error message, then the game crashes and none of the earlier saves are around either and all the settings reset to default.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Lots of game crashes and everytime I re-start, the game starts at page 1 of the loading screens and I have to keep re-choosing the Skip Unseen Text option. :confused:
Check your task manager, and see whats consuming DISK, RAM, CPU, GRAPHICS etc.., and take actions as needed.

Reactions: SomeOldFart
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes