4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I see why a few people are upset, but I think the heart of the complaint is unfounded. Yes, there is bound to be less sexual content (although not that much less from the look of it... my Jessica had to turn down Conor and Christian) in this update, because the developer is pushing the story forward to its next cycle. Updates like this are a necessary part of creating a story that isn't some kneejerk, soul-sucking humpfest.

In fact, I'd commend stoper for managing to create a lot of sexual tension in what is a story transition update. We're gearing up for the next cycle in the evolution of Jessica.

umby

May 27, 2017
I see why a few people are upset, but I think the heart of the complaint is unfounded. Yes, there is bound to be less sexual content (although not that much less from the look of it... my Jessica had to turn down Conor and Christian) in this update, because the developer is pushing the story forward to its next cycle. Updates like this are a necessary part of creating a story that isn't some kneejerk, soul-sucking humpfest.

In fact, I'd commend stoper for managing to create a lot of sexual tension in what is a story transition update. We're gearing up for the next cycle in the evolution of Jessica.
not really a friend, jessica's evolution cycle has already ended earlier and this was the second date with the politician and many characters had their interactions in previous updates. Now there had to be something more, as we said before we await this turn of at least two updates and people rightly start to notice something wrong ... The creator in my opinion is playing to keep the tension high but the rope could break if not already it broke ...

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I started a new game and it crashed on me twice, second time with an "out of memory" error. I was able to finish the update by creating periodic saves.

I think this may be the best looking game on here at the moment. Amazing quality.

Reactions: itssammyl

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
In 5 complete updates, the game includes AT LEAST 6 total sex scenes and 6 more hand/oral scenes. That's hundreds of CGs dedicated to sex and besides that countless more of teasing and naughtily playful scenes that are better by themselves than most stuff on here. People talking about how nothing or barely anything happens in this game are straight up liars and/or too lazy or stupid to know what they're talking about.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
This version does not find my old safes, instead there is a separate folder in the game folder, can anyone tell me what is the name of the main safe folder to transfer them to the new directory and continue the game?!?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This version does not find my old safes, instead there is a separate folder in the game folder, can anyone tell me what is the name of the main safe folder to transfer them to the new directory and continue the game?!?
Saves go in [JOHN-0.25BETA-pc]->[game] ->[saves]

But apparently old saves don't work for some people? Thankfully if you check skip unseen text in teh settigns it still only takes like 6-7mins to skip through the game and get to the latest update.

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
not really a friend, jessica's evolution cycle has already ended earlier and this was the second date with the politician and many characters had their interactions in previous updates. Now there had to be something more, as we said before we await this turn of at least two updates and people rightly start to notice something wrong ... The creator in my opinion is playing to keep the tension high but the rope could break if not already it broke ...
What are you talking about? From now until the end of the story, she should be continually evolving. And there has been "something more". Sleeping with another woman for the first time, especially when you're in your mid to late-20's and more set in your sexual ways, is a big deal. Cheating on a longtime boyfriend for the first time is a big deal. I appreciate that, narratively, stoper is treating these experiences as such. And now stoper is building up to more, as these first experiences have just set up the next cycle in Jessica's sexual evolution.

If you cannot appreciate the unfolding craftsmanship here, you're better off waiting for the final product. This sort of early access isn't for everyone.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I understand that reading is not fun for some people but the search function is here exactly for question like where is the WT?
I have posted at least 3 times that the WT is on his patreon page for free.
Full release is later today, or tomorrow? I'm just gonna wait for that
Probably tomorrow if you are from Europe,Africa,Asia,Australia.Today if you from America.No idea for Antarctica:)

Reactions: takethis01

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
If you cannot appreciate the unfolding craftsmanship here, you're better off waiting for the final product. This sort of early access isn't for everyone.
Very much so this. Every update can't be a constant fuck fest, Stoper wants to tell a story so its inevitable that updates are going to have a varying degree of sexual content/teasing. Keep in mind only 8 days have elapsed in game. It would seem "weird" for the MC to start screwing everything in site after teasing the old newspaper salesman.

Last edited:

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
The time between updates is going up. First it was 2 months for Full update, then it went around 2 months for each beta version. Now it's 3 month for beta. I wish he had more supporters so he could hire to pump out more content.
Fc man, the first release of this game got me hard, it was perfect, that scene with her outside with pantyhose. I thought it will get even better after that.

But I'm still very positive with the quality and time he gives into rendering this and it's still best game for me on this website.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The game is only going to get more complex, so the increase in time between releases is inevitable. Perhaps this can be done more efficiently, but the extremities of this efficiency can lead to things like entire sex scenes playing out through one or two static images.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
stoper How does projects work in Daz3D ? Is it the same as blender, can you just send the project and someone can render for you?
I woudn't mind using my resources to render some frames for you for free.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes