4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
What made me interested in this game was the perspective of pathes with the mayor (mainly), the boss and parker (the intern stuff was decent too i guess); maybe the bf going for the sister too...
then it became a heather/bf fuckfest, all the kinks set at the begining of the game were gone, and my interest with it along the way...

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This update was clearly better than the prior one. Good story build, strong teasing, excellent quality of images as per usual. Yet, this update's content beyond the tame BF stuff was mostly teasing. I'm hoping the next update starts to deliver some sexual content beyond what I've seen. We got a handjob 2 updates ago, the best scene to me was the hard teasing with the mayor.

Reactions: SweatPicle

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
when i try to download the map,

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Not a bad update. Can see why people wouldn't like it. A lot of teasing and honestly not a fan of the neighbors that was meh. Did enjoy the mayor tease tho. xD

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
lmaoooooo i LOVE and hate this update. Mostly more teasing and set up, but also a reminder that this VN somehow manages to be about 1001% hotter than 99% of the stuff on here even when not that much more than some flirting is going on.

And the actual sex scene, though close to as straight forward and vanilla as it gets, was really well done too.

The wait begins again :eek:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes