4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Again banging the bf (i missed that...not) i sayed it before i think the dev made a mistake making the bf looking like an Adonis, it is really hard to find reason to cheat on him especially with other men, he has it all big dick, great body, he loves her and maybe the guy is a superhero too:unsure: so why cheat?!?! And wtf is with stoperart and huge dicks i mean even the fat fuck gross ass mayor seems to have a 9 incher, really man c'mon, see this is where the mistake of making her bf with a huge dick (if i write dick one more time i have a problem:)) is cuz now every bloke in this game needs to have one you know to fit the black hole that Jessica has down there, pfff... if that intern Jonny or whateva the fuck his name is has a 9 incher too i quit this game for good...:whistle:

umby

May 27, 2017
excellent quality of renderings but it is as if he had only added a bit of pepper to the various scenes, he dared nothing, for example with the politician he could have done something more, for example he could have taken away the softer scenes and inserted something more spicy perhaps with nude scenes this time. If I were him I would do a separate update this time, really too gaunt, in every scene something is always expected instead they are just dialogues except at the beginning (with conner). In the upskirt you can not see anything so you also work with the imagination, I'm sorry because the game is very valid but really is taking a turn too too slow. I conclude by saying that in my opinion every time this scene could contain something better instead in the face of much more accurate renderings we witnessed another poverty of scenes. Patience....

Reactions: Julius Ash

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that is true then Stoper is slowly digging a grave for his game here. Second update with content which nearly noone wanted to see... It's a shame, it started perfectly and maintained till 0.15
This is the beta.After some more work he will release the full 0.25 today.
when i try to download the map,

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
He will release the updated WT too.

umby

May 27, 2017
PC

Phew. Finally managed to put something together. It's a BETA version, there's too much parts of the script I'm not perfectly happy with, but it will do for now. I'll make the changes tomorrow, if you want to wait a bit. It's just cosmetic changes on the script, and if someone finds any bug.
You can save during this Day 8, but when the final version is ready, make sure to replace the saves, because after the changes tomorrow they may not work for future releases.
Alright, I'm off to bed. I'll update the post properly tomorrow, and add an updated walkthorugh.

-stoperArt
what is there to change in a sequence of photos?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Someone should make a fan game with Sophia from AWAM and Jessica from JOHN as a lesbian couple. These two would make the perfect pair.

This game reminds me a lot of AWAM actually...

Graphic wise it's a tie on renders, both are great.

Rate of update both is slow as fuck. I think AWAM is actually faster by a little bit, but both are a snail.

Level of teasing/blue balling is similar in both, but NO GAME blue balls worse than AWAM, but if there was a 2nd place this is definitely it. The teasing is more sexual in this as well, and the boyfriend can get more pussy too in the non-cheater route.

Story Wise: Both are unique and great.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
thats why they get stuck at 1k per month...theres no balance, its ok they want to do a novel..... but there must be a balance n each update and not 1 2 years of teasing.... for that they had to do bigger updates n shorter times which is something they even go against :LOL: this game remins me of pandp.. good at the start..

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
when I saw a new JOHN update on the feed I got super excited, was beginning to think this game died. However it seems like it will be best to wait another update or two before even bothering with the game.... updates are coming so slow I forgot about Jessica. May to August has been a rough period for many of the games I've been keeping an eye for.

Reactions: Pagot
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes