4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
yeah, i am also hoping something more bigger thing between them in this update.
Yeah Mr.Parker is a long-playing and colorful character. Perhaps only the vulgar game, but no more! :unsure: :geek:

I hope that in a few updates we gonna see something hot between them i hope that stoper will slow down a bit with the heather scenes it's lately to much of heather wat we have seen so far not that i don't like it but it is for now a little to much

Reactions: NextQuestion

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I hope that in a few updates we gonna see something hot between them i hope that stoper will slow down a bit with the heather scenes it's lately to much of heather wat we have seen so far not that i don't like it but it is for now a little to much
Agreed..

Reactions: SweatPicle

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Can't say I'm a fan either, but I'd rather let Stoper create the game as he intends to, so that the pacing of the story flows naturally for him, than pressure him to rush into other content earlier than planned and screwing up his storytelling.

Reactions: Olivia_V

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Can't say I'm a fan either, but I'd rather let Stoper create the game as he intends to, so that the pacing of the story flows naturally for him, than pressure him to rush into other content earlier than planned and screwing up his storytelling.
This is unlikely! The only thing that would really like is a good and fast work on updates. This is a novel, not a sandbox in which you can run around the map. Everything happens quickly.( :(

umby

May 27, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Update 0.25 is coming later tonight. Pretty much all the work is done, we just need to make some adjustments to the script with Amanda, a few test runs, and it's done.
Tonight's release will be for $25 patrons, going through the tiers every 2 days. I had planed to release it earlier this month, so I'll send links to all August patrons (when their respective tier releases roll out), like last time.
I was thinking if I should add a text file with short list of the available scene and characters in each update. Let me know if you want it.
Well, that's it. See you soon. And thanks for the support.
I don't like this Jessica look, but anyway I'm glad the game will come out, thanks stoper you're a myth

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I tolerate the old farts, like Mr. Parker, in these games, but would much rather see Jessica getting it on with someone a woman in her situation might actually seek out as a sex-partner.

But young or old, lesbian or straight, let's have some real sex here with someone other than Conner or Heather. I'd like some new action soon. But will settle, grudgingly, for whatever I can get. ;)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Update 0.25 is coming later tonight. Pretty much all the work is done, we just need to make some adjustments to the script with Amanda, a few test runs, and it's done.
Tonight's release will be for $25 patrons, going through the tiers every 2 days. I had planed to release it earlier this month, so I'll send links to all August patrons (when their respective tier releases roll out), like last time.
I was thinking if I should add a text file with short list of the available scene and characters in each update. Let me know if you want it.
Well, that's it. See you soon. And thanks for the support.
I hope this look on Jessica doesnt happen in game not a fan of the hair. Looking forward to the update tho!

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
I hope this look on Jessica doesnt happen in game not a fan of the hair. Looking forward to the update tho!
I don't think he is putting this hairstyle in to the game, He has posted similar "pinups" in the same outfit/room with long hair.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes