4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've said it on other game threads, but it appears I should add it here too: I find it hilarious that the people complaining about the lack of content/sex, infrequency of communication etc seem to be neither devs or patrons.

There are plenty of other games on this forum if you want minimal story and lots of sex scenes. Hell, there's even the resources to make your own! So if you don't like Stoper's work, go do better.

But I do, so I'mma get back down off the soap box and patiently wait for the next update. I'm as excited as the rest of you guys, but I would rather a late but awesome update, than one on time but lacking quality. When it is good and ready, Stoper will let us know.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've said it on other game threads, but it appears I should add it here too: I find it hilarious that the people complaining about the lack of content/sex, infrequency of communication etc seem to be neither devs or patrons
You forgot to mention 'this developer is milking his Patrons' by posters who never spent a nickel on the game. :)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You forgot to mention 'this developer is milking his Patrons' by posters who never spent a nickel on the game. :)
This method, by jumping from a thesis that you cannot refute to the author's personality and his circumstances, reminds someone very familiar to everyone very vividly.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
Since the new update didn't come this month, it looks like revenue in the middle of next month (forecast only).

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes