4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

roro

May 29, 2017
Other than that vigilante freak does she have SEXUAL PENETRATION with some other guy roro
As Walter Victor said, unfortunately not yet.
But it is not yet confirmed that her boyfriend is the vigilante. It was mentioned before that Connor came back from Afghanistan after the vigilante's first strike, so this matter remains unclear for now...

Jan 18, 2018
I cannot believe how long the developer is taking to release the next update... He could easily made 3 new games in this time frame. Hollywood will take less time to make the next Avenger movie than the time he is going to take to finish this game. Still I do admit this is a great game and plot...

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I cannot believe how long the developer is taking to release the next update... He could easily made 3 new games in this time frame. Hollywood will take less time to make the next Avenger movie than the time he is going to take to finish this game. Still I do admit this is a great game and plot...
It's so easy... I can't wait for your game and your weekly updates.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Depending on Stoper's rig, it could take a whole day to render 1 frame / 1 cg.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
3 months = 90 days. So I expect >90 extra cg, stat!
o3o

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Depending on Stoper's rig, it could take a whole day to render 1 frame / 1 cg.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
3 months = 90 days. So I expect >90 extra cg, stat!
o3o
No, nowhere near that slow. The actual rendering takes between 1 and 2 hours, it rarely goes above that.
And then setting up the scene depends on multiple factors. So it can take half an hour, or half a day.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
No, nowhere near that slow. The actual rendering takes between 1 and 2 hours, it rarely goes above that.
And then setting up the scene depends on multiple factors. So it can take half an hour, or half a day.
hi stoper, its good to see ya.. :)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
excited to play this game for the first time. a good story and good scenes thats all i care about

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes