4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Will the update be the day after tomorrow? :unsure:
I do not mean a lot, however if there were any animations to do in the last stages of the update it will probably also come out Tuesday, otherwise it could do as it did in previous updates or an incomplete version (short) and then add the final scene.

Yuaiji Liu

Sep 22, 2018
While I really want big updates, like every month, I do understand that every develop has other things to do too. Stoper probably is having a tough year at university with a lot of assignments to do, maybe first year in a new job. I might dislike the 0.2 update like everyone else if I've played it (just finished the 0.15 last week tbh). But in the meantime, please give him (her?) a break and find something else to play instead. Hopefully, the new update will be a really, really big one. :)

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
While I really want big updates, like every month, I do understand that every develop has other things to do too. Stoper probably is having a tough year at university with a lot of assignments to do, maybe first year in a new job. I might dislike the 0.2 update like everyone else if I've played it (just finished the 0.15 last week tbh). But in the meantime, please give him (her?) a break and find something else to play instead. Hopefully, the new update will be a really, really big one. :)
LOL, this dude...

• Haha
Reactions: Deniz31
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes