4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice game good story good models. Found 1 little error and no biggie just my ocd lol

When mom arrives and Laura has to sleep on couch Jessica is talking to Laura on couch before bed but you call her Heather

as i said no biggie just my ocd :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
I just random check gumdrop (who dont update his game for 1.5 years) and still have $8k a month ?! and for the comparison stoperart is about $1.2k a month. Its just crazy. I dont know how "milkdrop" do it, is he hypnotizing his patrons? Im so confused.

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
Too lazy to read the thread but can i fuck mr. Parker in this update? Or is it still teasing part?, not really a fan of heather

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
I think the BF is hiding a secret. He's probably far from boring.

And if you mean in the sex department I think you're mistaken. Jessica only needs to guide him to exciting situations at the moment. He already agreed to fuck in public and fucking in front of spectators. It's only a matter of time before there wil lbe a 3some with Heather or Jessica's sister.
Connor-man Far From Boring

Reactions: LaPein and loookd

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't you mean "her sister"? I don't think we know if Connor has a sister.

Why is everyone hating on Heather? She is more than happy to share, after all.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does this game have any degradation/humiliation content towards the MC?
Some. She trades a handjob with a shop owner for information. That's about it so far, but it's still early. I believe she has another interview with the mayor coming up.

Some form of degradation/humiliation should be inherent in this type of game with a female MC - a career woman who will do anything to advance her career.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Some form of degradation/humiliation should be inherent in this type of game with a female MC - a career woman who will do anything to advance her career.
Yes, especially since the MC is a journalist doing "hard news", which hints big time towards exposure. Did the dev said anything about making the MC herself part of the "hard news", though?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes