4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Jul 17, 2018
This game has great graphics but I already turned the internet behind other versions never leaves this version 2.0.
We are almost in the middle of 2019 and to this day still continues version 2.0 on all sites that have this game.
I think this game has been stopped for a long time and I think it was abandoned. (n)(n)
What are you going on about?!

"turned the internet behind" "Version 2.0 on all sites"

Huh??!?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What are you going on about?!

"turned the internet behind" "Version 2.0 on all sites"

Huh??!?
2.0 has been since 2018 friend.
This game is stopped without updating for a long time, for those who did not play is new to me already gave what I had to give, I know by heart and sauteed everything in the game ...... look at the release date.

Yeah,you need to stop doing that:)
Doing what this here is a discussion forum.
If everyone stops complimenting and criticizing it becomes a total dolly, evolutionary criticism causes creators to open their eyes and fix, bugs, patch, fix a world of things ..... but each one has a vision, this is mine s yours It's yours and forward ball. :LOL:

You might read a little further ........
Release Date: 2019-06-03
I already played 2.0 in the year 2018 are exactly 6 chapters like this one here release date 2019, did not change any chapter.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
2.0 has been since 2018 friend.
This game is stopped without updating for a long time, for those who did not play is new to me already gave what I had to give, I know by heart and sauteed everything in the game ...... look at the release date.

Doing what this here is a discussion forum.
If everyone stops complimenting and criticizing it becomes a total dolly, evolutionary criticism causes creators to open their eyes and fix, bugs, patch, fix a world of things ..... but each one has a vision, this is mine s yours It's yours and forward ball. :LOL:

I already played 2.0 in the year 2018 are exactly 6 chapters like this one here release date 2019, did not change any chapter.
The thinking part:)
Especialy after this comment.
"I think this game has been stopped for a long time and I think it was abandoned."
oh cn u quote the comment? to many reply ib this threads, please
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-20-stoperart.15081/page-173#post-2240238

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #32

Hi, all.

Someone was caught driving after a couple cocktails at a party, and she's about to be frisked, you just never know what those deviants may carry on them. This is not a scene from the game (yet :p), just some bonus artwork I'll post when the update is ready.

Oh, the update, yes. Aiming at the end of next week for the release, or a couple of days later, if I can't restrain myself with the last couple of scene I have to make.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Development Blog #32

Hi, all.

Someone was caught driving after a couple cocktails at a party, and she's about to be frisked, you just never know what those deviants may carry on them. This is not a scene from the game (yet :p), just some bonus artwork I'll post when the update is ready.

Oh, the update, yes. Aiming at the end of next week for the release, or a couple of days later, if I can't restrain myself with the last couple of scene I have to make.

This picture :love: almost decided to satisfy myself in not so private place.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #32

Hi, all.

I guessed the release date again

Reactions: penmaster

MADMESS

May 19, 2019

Development Blog #32

Hi, all.

Netflix calling you for Love, Death & Robots season 2

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, but the quality of the content deteriorates since the first update, isn't it? There was a couple of decent animations there, and then what? Some lame shit? What about the plot? Isn't it just random bullshit coming from the top of the head? I stopped reading this shit on the first update, and I don't believe that it gets better. So, I still suspect him being a fraud. Why make these "bonus" episodes? I think this is pure milking.
Every creator has a different creative process. Some work better when they focus on one thing, others need smaller side projects to distract themselves and not burn out in the long run. Plus I think some patreons requested the side episodes in this case. Not everyone excel at writing, modeling, animating, etc. You perceive the plot as weak, but that doesn't mean the dev isn't trying his best in his first major project. If he's scamming people he shouldn't put all these effort in the renders and the presentation. You can be a very profitable fraud on patreon with A LOT less effort and time invested as many other developers have shown.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes