4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
he actually wrote that he is doing his best to complete the update at the end of this week or at most two days later. which means that it could also take the whole month knowing the type
But he said only if he decide to make the scenes bigger and longer.

N00bMaster69

Aug 14, 2019
All i could say is that i hope this game cas see the loght of day and not be abandoned, just like the others, good luc Stoper

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because they want regular updates, and think if they complain loud enough they'll get an update. Despite it taking 6 months for F95 to consider something abandoned. There are some games that update monthly, so some people expect the game they like to be updated monthly.

And on the other hand there have been some really good VNs on F95 that have started strongly, but for some reason have been abandoned and devs haven't been seen for over a year

Personally I think Stoper should take the time they need to write and render the story they want. Even if they do disappear for a few months or so.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
next week we got the upgrade?
Do you mean "Will we get the update next week?" You know as much as we do. Those with Patron/Discord access have already posted what they know. Stoper is a member of this forum, and regularly posts here, so you can probably ask them directly.

But asking about the updates only clogs up the thread, making it harder for devs like Stoper to see what content people like. Unless Stoper says otherwise.

Yes we are all excited, it is a great game after all. Personally I'm looking forward to more Jessica/Heather action. What is it you are looking forward to?

Reactions: Mahoor(AW)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do you mean "Will we get the update next week?" You know as much as we do. Those with Patron/Discord access have already posted what they know. Stoper is a member of this forum, and regularly posts here, so you can probably ask them directly.

But asking about the updates only clogs up the thread, making it harder for devs like Stoper to see what content people like. Unless Stoper says otherwise.

Yes we are all excited, it is a great game after all. Personally I'm looking forward to more Jessica/Heather action. What is it you are looking forward to?
I am expecting something with other women in the game-specialy Eve and Rosa.
Also Tommy,mr.Parker and we will have the mayor

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Update: I've spoken to the developer of a game unrelated to Jessica O'Neil's Hard News and they said we shouldn't expect the new update to be ready a month earlier and that it's highly unlikely they will release a new version a week prior to this one.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes