4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Abandoned... Dev is no more.. :'( :' (
Still like 4 days till his 3 months, some people in forums dont think game is abandoned after 1 year, he said it's coming so nothing to worry about. Last beta was like what 2months apart? 3 months for full(I hope) update not that bad, of course not at the same speed as first few updates but at least he is consistent with not delaying for half a year and still producing high quality stuff not like some other creators.

Reactions: loookd

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Still like 4 days till his 3 months, some people in forums dont think game is abandoned after 1 year, he said it's coming so nothing to worry about. Last beta was like what 2months apart? 3 months for full(I hope) update not that bad, of course not at the same speed as first few updates but at least he is consistent with not delaying for half a year and still producing high quality stuff not like some other creators.

Dude! a month don't have 34 day's.

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
I'm pretty sure that the update is out but it's on the discord for the 25 dollar tier members and we won't get the update till next week or a little bit longer. But who knows!

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I'm pretty sure that the update is out but it's on the discord for the 25 dollar tier members and we won't get the update till next week or a little bit longer. But who knows!
No it's not out.

There's no new posts on Patreon, which is where the download link would be posted.

Reactions: Sam39

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "bauman, publicación: 2337770, miembro: 881121"]
Supongo que quería decir en 4 días que pasarán 3 meses desde la última actualización, que se lanzó el 3 de junio.
[/CITAR]
: eek:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dude! a month don't have 34 day's.
Not every calendar is using the usual 30/31 days per month with 28/29 for February.
There is some places that the month have 80+ days.Imagine how much you must wait for an update every other month:)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi, everyone.
Update 0.25 is coming later tonight. Pretty much all the work is done, we just need to make some adjustments to the script with Amanda, a few test runs, and it's done.
Tonight's release will be for $25 patrons, going through the tiers every 2 days. I had planed to release it earlier this month, so I'll send links to all August patrons (when their respective tier releases roll out), like last time.
I was thinking if I should add a text file with short list of the available scene and characters in each update. Let me know if you want it.
Well, that's it. See you soon. And thanks for the support.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
i can't be sure, but its likely to be released before the weekend, so yeah, tomorrow might be a good day.

Hi, everyone.
Update 0.25 is coming later tonight. Pretty much all the work is done, we just need to make some adjustments to the script with Amanda, a few test runs, and it's done.
Tonight's release will be for $25 patrons, going through the tiers every 2 days. I had planed to release it earlier this month, so I'll send links to all August patrons (when their respective tier releases roll out), like last time.
I was thinking if I should add a text file with short list of the available scene and characters in each update. Let me know if you want it.
Well, that's it. See you soon. And thanks for the support.
This is one of those times where I'm pretty happy to be proven wrong. :)

Reactions: James009

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I think this build up is one of the best out there right now, they know eachother really well and didn't know they had that affection between them.
yeah, i am also hoping something more bigger thing between them in this update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes