4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I don't know what's wrong - is anyone else having issues with constant crashing of the new version? I played from scratch rather than importing old saves and everything. I tried downloading the game from two different sites on the OP thinking that I got a corrupted download the first time - no such luck.
Telling you "My game works like a charm" won't help you find a solution so I decided to look up "crash" in every search engine available. Nothing! Nothing about Ren'py or JOHN on the first 10 pages. Perhaps you and I weren't specific enough?!

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Telling you "My game works like a charm" won't help you find a solution so I decided to look up "crash" in every search engine available. Nothing! Nothing about Ren'py or JOHN on the first 10 pages. Perhaps you and I weren't specific enough?!
Maybe it's because I'm running Wine and using the Windows version. V .20 worked great that way, but this time I keep getting a message that an error has been encountered and the application is being forced to close. I'll see if just running the Mac version works.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Hopefully this one coming in the next update. I'll keep a note.
Not in the next update, the fundraiser with mayor is going to happen on Thursday so like 2 days later, seeing as the updates are only one day per update it's gonna take like 9 months?, since one update roughly comes out in 3 months.
Stoper did say that mayor update will come in 2 updates so maybe he is planning to do 2 days in the next update.

Reactions: penmaster

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know we already have Jessica/Conner/Heather and we are close to Jessica/Heather/Christian.
And we are betting for
Jessica/Tommy/his friend
Jessica/Rosa/Eve
Jessica/Blake/Conner

But did anyone was expecting that one of the threesomes we will get,will be Jessica/Rosa/mr.Parker?

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Not in the next update, the fundraiser with mayor is going to happen on Thursday so like 2 days later, seeing as the updates are only one day per update it's gonna take like 9 months?, since one update roughly comes out in 3 months.
Stoper did say that mayor update will come in 2 updates so maybe he is planning to do 2 days in the next update.

Let's hope so :D

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
AFAIK, the current tentative plan is

0.30 in late October
0.35 (fundraiser event) late December

That's all just estimated and no dates have been promised tho. In reality, i'd hope we have 0.35 by the end of January.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
But did anyone was expecting that one of the threesomes we will get,will be Jessica/Rosa/mr.Parker?
Now that it's being set up as a possible, that's pretty much the only threesome i'm really interested in tbh. Others would be fine too, but i'll be avoiding any involving Connor.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
I know we already have Jessica/Conner/Heather and we are close to Jessica/Heather/Christian.
And we are betting for
Jessica/Tommy/his friend
Jessica/Rosa/Eve
Jessica/Blake/Conner

hope we see Rosa in action too, possibly with Jessica and Parker
my wish is gonna come true :)

Reactions: fbass

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

0.30 in late October

That's all just estimated and no dates have been promised tho. In reality, i'd hope we have 0.35 by the end of January.
That's indeed a bit far fetched cause it means in like 5 months we will get 3 days which are going to be a lot more eventful, I mean if it's possible god bless,but yeah I bet since the fundraisers going to be a big update/event it will take more time too from stopers perspective

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
That's indeed a bit far fetched cause it means in like 5 months we will get 3 days which are going to be a lot more eventful, I mean if it's possible god bless,but yeah I bet since the fundraisers going to be a big update/event it will take more time too from stopers perspective
I think it's still only 2 days. 1 day will be boring/unimportant and skipped if i understand correctly.

But yeah, even if that is the case, it's optimistic.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And we are betting for
Jessica/Tommy/his friend
Jessica/Rosa/Eve
Jessica/Blake/Conner

I hope in Jessica/Conner/Christian, for to be even!
Or a foursome with also Heather, with swinging partners… :)

Reactions: LaPein

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

0.30 in late October

0.35 in december? it sounds like it will take a couple of years to complete the game. thanks anyway for the information.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
And we are betting for
Jessica/Tommy/his friend
Jessica/Rosa/Eve
Jessica/Blake/Conner

jessica/rosa/mr parker? nope

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes