4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Or probably just half an ingame day with some teasing.
another thing I don't like is the fact that it should never give any kind of preview on anything. I really don't understand it, all its competitors do it (increasing supporters) but he instead insists on granting only the final product.

Reactions: Pogo123 and mma456

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
another thing I don't like is the fact that it should never give any kind of preview on anything. I really don't understand it, all its competitors do it (increasing supporters) but he instead insists on granting only the final product.
Maybe he can do it the way some board games are making the spoilers for future games on kickstarter.They are keeping monsters,quests,items etc in mystery boxes or envelopes and you don't open them until the game say.Of course on the page there is a button you can click and spoil that content for yourself.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
Maybe he can do it the way some board games are making the spoilers for future games on kickstarter.They are keeping monsters,quests,items etc in mystery boxes or envelopes and you don't open them until the game say.Of course on the page there is a button you can click and spoil that content for yourself.
in this case we don't talk about spoilers but only a photo to be inserted as a preview at least every 15 or 20 days (the minimum) if the selections in the correct way manage to attract many more people and above all make the wait less unnerving, especially to who regularly funds the project.

Reactions: mma456

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
in this case we don't talk about spoilers but only a photo to be inserted as a preview at least every 15 or 20 days (the minimum) if the selections in the correct way manage to attract many more people and above all make the wait less unnerving, especially to who regularly funds the project.
This exactly, a preview of actual in game update rather than random pics everytime would be far appreciated.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This exactly, a preview of actual in game update rather than random pics everytime would be far appreciated.
He is not the first and definitely wouldn't be the last that don't show previews from the game.
One of the most successful title here for the 11 months between 2 updates give us around dozen renders,half of which are only bonus and not for the upcoming update.

Last edited:
Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The more gap you leave between the updates. It would be expected that the upcoming update will have either quality or quantity.

Reactions: Pogo123

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
He is not the first and definitely wouldn't be the last that don't show previews from the game.
One of the most successful title here for the 11 months between 2 updates give us around dozen renders,half of which are only bonus and not for the upcoming update.
I only suggested to show update related previews as an way to get people interested in it, which will in turn help stoper to get more patrons. He can do a mix of game update and special previews along with at least some kind of update stating the total render count, animation count, etc. In the end the only reason I said that is because I love this game too much and not knowing anything till the day the update releases really sucks.

umby

May 27, 2017
I just finished the game a moment ago. The game is good though my only doubt was what was the point of the "-points" with conner if the relationship seemed to stay the same, at least at the end of the recent version Jessica started to wonder why she preferred not to spent time with him but that was upon choosing an option. I hope further down the line there can be more showings that their relationship is changing and/or deteriorating because I choose all the "- conner points" and they still remained closed as if nothing was changing.
in the next update Jessica should go to a school. I hope there are the scenes I hope for.

umby

May 27, 2017
Me too also the sort of cosplaying party with Tommy. I also hope there will be changes in the relationship with conner if the choices have been taken, that's all I was saying, that even after selecting the "minus conner relationship points" choices everything seemed still normal between them.
As the game progresses the effects of these conner choices will begin to see them far ahead in the game. Do not expect anything astounding, also because, especially in the last scenes, there will be no great content as it has worked little. I hope at this point that it comes out after November otherwise maybe we should be satisfied with the usual update too short.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #39

Hi, all.

I started making the last scene of the update today, if everything goes well (and I don't decide to go wild on it) all should be ready at the end of the month. If I end up delaying it a little, I'll send it to all November patrons as before, so don't worry if you want to cancel or lower your support for the next month.

And speaking of updates, I've been asked by a few people to add some kind of percentage progress bar towards each update. But even if I make something, it wouldn't mean much. The thing is, I don't know how much images a scene would have. I go in with an idea what would happen, but I don't plan all the frames. And often even the content of the scene can change while I work. I can make something based on the number of scenes. Like, if I think there would be 5 scenes in an update, I pump the percentage with 20% when each scene is ready. So it can give a little idea of how the progress is going, but it's still no indication of when the update is going to be ready. Some scenes are bigger than others, and some images are easier to make than others. Anyway, let me know if you want something of this type.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

Development Blog #39

Hi, all.

I started making the last scene of the update today, if everything goes well (and I don't decide to go wild on it) all should be ready at the end of the month. If I end up delaying it a little, I'll send it to all November patrons as before, so don't worry if you want to cancel or lower your support for the next month.

And speaking of updates, I've been asked by a few people to add some kind of percentage progress bar towards each update. But even if I make something, it wouldn't mean much. The thing is, I don't know how much images a scene would have. I go in with an idea what would happen, but I don't plan all the frames. And often even the content of the scene can change while I work. I can make something based on the number of scenes. Like, if I think there would be 5 scenes in an update, I pump the percentage with 20% when each scene is ready. So it can give a little idea of how the progress is going, but it's still no indication of when the update is going to be ready. Some scenes are bigger than others, and some images are easier to make than others. Anyway, let me know if you want something of this type.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Take your time I am not a Patreon but I would prefer a good payoff over a rushed story any time. Cheers keep the good content coming.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes