4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what’s the update about?
Yeah,strange how all read this as when will be the update out?
We will have final scene for day 8-Jessica dn Conner.
For day 9 we know there will some scenes including Heather,Tommy,mr.Parker and possibly Rosa,Eve,Conner.
Not all of them at the same time of course:)

umby

May 27, 2017
For day 9 we know there will some scenes including Heather,Tommy,mr.Parker and possibly Rosa,Eve,Conner.
my friend, I'm so sorry, but these scenes seem a little too many. To be in line with the previous updates we will have the final scene on day 8 and two scenes on the other days, so there are only 3 characters we would deal with. Except of course some little intermission scene.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
my friend, I'm so sorry, but these scenes seem a little too many. To be in line with the previous updates we will have the final scene on day 8 and two scenes on the other days, so there are only 3 characters we would deal with. Except of course some little intermission scene.
Funny how so many predictions go to the ashcan.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
So you mean to say we are only going to get half day beta version like some updates before? :eek:

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
It is a pity preliminary locations were not published in a teaser, so at least would guess with whom and what.) :)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
much more likely to slip than a week, for doing just one scene means making a quarter of the game. he is very attentive to detail and does well.
Yeah the quality and dialogues are very good in this game that's what I like about it. Meaning if there is an event it has quality in it. Not just somebody will get horney without seduction.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As far as I remember Stoper mentioned Birch so I really hope for something with him in this one as he's heavily underused. Parker ofc is a must but I suppose we can expect someone else as well.

Reactions: GitinGud and roro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm just hoping we get more of Jessica and Blake I know most people here are more into Heather's content but damn Blake is just perfect I think it's also because she reminds me of Brandy from NMS.
I am more interested in Eve and Rosa.I doubt we will see something significant with first one,but Rosa is another story.

umby

May 27, 2017
I believe that today in theory could already announce the day of release (which of course will be between 5 or 6 days), as I doubt that in these two days I will be able to complete everything or in any case these two days are certainly not the difference.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes