4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
I believe that today in theory could already announce the day of release (which of course will be between 5 or 6 days), as I doubt that in these two days I will be able to complete everything or in any case these two days are certainly not the difference.

Hopefully .

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Lesbians are cool but always were and still are just a pretty popular side dish in games. I hope for more proper content with Birch/Parker/Mayor whoever
There are alot of character paths for Jessica to take, but as for when they actually begin getting into the sex part is hard to say. I think give or take a year or two. Too bad that lesbian route went directly into kissing and sex immediately, whereas the straight ntr path isn't explored yet at all.

Reactions: umby and LaPein

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Lesbians are cool but always were and still are just a pretty popular side dish in games. I hope for more proper content with Birch/Parker/Mayor whoever
nah... well I hope Stoper can give both a good amount of content.... I really dont go the Parke/Birch or Mayor rout at all.... but if he give me the chance to go further with Heather, Rosa or/and Eve Im would be really really happy!!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There are alot of character paths for Jessica to take, but as for when they actually begin getting into the sex part is hard to say. I think give or take a year or two. Too bad that lesbian route went directly into kissing and sex immediately, whereas the straight ntr path isn't explored yet at all.
Well, just as I said lesbians are something like a side dish in these games. Actual content usually takes time to grow, but when you can't create a believable sex scene early in a game you can always use lesbians or a boyfriend character. Lesbians are truly something like a minor? fetish you can't build a popular game around but work excellent as a heat booster when things are going slow. In bugs me a bit in JOHN that every single female character seems to be lesbian breaking my immersion but it's just me.
nah... well I hope Stoper can give both a good amount of content.... I really dont go the Parke/Birch or Mayor rout at all.... but if he give me the chance to go further with Heather, Rosa or/and Eve Im would be really really happy!!
Stoper's been doing fine so far so I also hope for decent amount of content.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Well, just as I said lesbians are something like a side dish in these games. Actual content usually takes time to grow, but when you can't create a believable sex scene early in a game you can always use lesbians or a boyfriend character. Lesbians are truly something like a minor? fetish you can't build a popular game around but work excellent as a heat booster when things are going slow. In bugs me a bit in JOHN that every single female character seems to be lesbian breaking my immersion but it's just me.
That's true that other paths need proper build up, but the thing is that stoper could've used the lesbian path to make Jessica more open/corrupted so that in other paths she acts more slutty to the idea of cheating, then again choices right now don't complement any other choices. Also hopefully not every girl in the game is a lesbian, that would just make everything seem fake, threesome and all with other girls is understable, but everyone acting like a damn lesbian is too weird.

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
Looks like update may be delayed a little until start of December, Stoper went back and remade an animation from earlier in this update. Hopefully doesn't take too long!

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Looks like update may be delayed a little until start of December, Stoper went back and remade an animation from earlier in this update. Hopefully doesn't take too long!
Was expected when stoper said that even if people are November patron they will receive it if the game went into next month, though if it came out on the weekend it would've been perfect.

Reactions: VulgarJoys

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe us lucky and the release will be tomorrow? :)
impossible,
Yeah we know you bring bad luck:)
We need Clover to nulify Qrow's sembalnce.
And just because you didn't say anything about him,there will be something with Tommy:)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
And just because you didn't say anything about him,there will be something with Tommy:)
Not my champion but I certainly wouldn't mind. I think that except for Conner only this random kid we could diss in a cafe wasn't really interesting. And I doubt he'll be back. I wonder if we'll see this old guy from whom we could defend some kid but I doubt it as well.

Reactions: umby

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Not my champion but I certainly wouldn't mind. I think that except for Conner only this random kid we could diss in a cafe wasn't really interesting. And I doubt he'll be back. I wonder if we'll see this old guy from whom we could defend some kid but I doubt it as well.
That guy Jessica dissed in the cafe could be back I think, considering when Jessica goes clubbing with the cafe girl, there can be a chance to encounter him:unsure:

Reactions: Ignazzio and LaPein
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes