4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
once again I guessed. Yay, it will still be the second or third update that keeps us on our toes and then postpones it for a week. The thing begins to become a precise technique in my opinion, from what he wrote unfortunately I do not foresee anything good because probably only the final scene will be really hot, this obviously trying to understand what he has just written.
yeah! I think it's a technique. The dev jumped from a full update a month to a half update in more than 3 months Just Like L&P. As I said before he's learning too much from the AWAM dev. And now he alligned his schedule to L&P's. he'll release the update at almost the same time.

Reactions: umby

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah! I think it's a technique. The dev jumped from a full update a month to a half update in more than 3 months Just Like L&P. As I said before he's learning too much from the AWAM dev. And now he alligned his schedule to L&P's. he'll release the update at almost the same time.
Yeah, NO, AWAM has been in development since 2017 and has near zero fap material.

Reactions: LaPein

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah people are always complaining:)
Mostly because the updates are taking more time than they want.But there is even some the other way around.
I saw complains that WVM is getting an update each week for patrons and a full game day each month.

umby

May 27, 2017
Yeah people are always complaining:)
Mostly because the updates are taking more time than they want.But there is even some the other way around.
I saw complains that WVM is getting an update each week for patrons and a full game day each month.
according to me as is doing stoper is not very correct, I follow other games of excellent quality that manage to keep the release date without problems while stoper (despite the quality is great) is playing a little too much to pull the rope with supporters. I say this because three months have already passed and honestly it seems to me very very strange that now you are planning something in just 5 days and then postponing it by a week, now in theory what is done is done, maybe the contents were really too few? Perhaps he realized he had only made animations? Who knows but allow me the doubt ...

Reactions: T800

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
according to me as is doing stoper is not very correct, I follow other games of excellent quality that manage to keep the release date without problems while stoper (despite the quality is great) is playing a little too much to pull the rope with supporters. I say this because three months have already passed and honestly it seems to me very very strange that now you are planning something in just 5 days and then postponing it by a week, now in theory what is done is done, maybe the contents were really too few? Perhaps he realized he had only made animations? Who knows but allow me the doubt ...
Outside Mr.Dots,Braindrop and to some extent Dark Silver all others have problems with keeping the release date.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

umby

May 27, 2017
Outside Mr.Dots,Braindrop and to some extent Dark Silver all others have problems with keeping the release date.
seriously a friend, do you really believe in the fable that is making a scene these days? he has been working there for 3 months so we should partially have what? more or less 6 or 7 scenes ,? pity that there will be only 3 at most so what we discuss? this time I don't believe it at all.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The reason that MrDots and Braindrop have no delay issues is because their games are low quality garbage, and I'm not saying that to hate, it's just that the games really are low quality garbage, especially Braindrop which I honestly can't get my head around what people like in that literal pile of trash.

That game came out 5 months ago, and it's making over $4k a month and it has some of the most godawful ugly characters that I have EVER seen in any game and with the writing of a preschooler, it seems to be the perfect recipe as that's exactly what people are praising it for...I'm honestly confused as to what the fuck is going on.

But that being said, when you make low quality shit, there's no effort involved, thus you can't miss your deadlines if you only put 5hours of "work" between updates. Again, with a simple comparison of renders between those games and this one you can easily spot where all the time is being put into and the reason for the delays.

That's not to say that anyone likes delays on top of delays, but would you rather wait 3 months in order to get a Gtx2080Ti, or 2 weeks, for a Gtx960..
DMD is a case of right time in the right place, MrDots game is from the dawn of incest games popularity on Patreon. If there are so many incest focused games now is because of DMD popularity among a few others games.
WVN is a case of hard work and a popular theme, Harem, plus Braindrop is very active with the community and respond well to criticism. He isn't only delivering big updates in time, he is improving month after month.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The reason that MrDots and Braindrop have no delay issues is because their games are low quality garbage, and I'm not saying that to hate, it's just that the games really are low quality garbage, especially Braindrop which I honestly can't get my head around what people like in that literal pile of trash.

That game came out 5 months ago, and it's making over $4k a month and it has some of the most godawful ugly characters that I have EVER seen in any game and with the writing of a preschooler, it seems to be the perfect recipe as that's exactly what people are praising it for...I'm honestly confused as to what the fuck is going on.

But that being said, when you make low quality shit, there's no effort involved, thus you can't miss your deadlines if you only put 5hours of "work" between updates. Again, with a simple comparison of renders between those games and this one you can easily spot where all the time is being put into and the reason for the delays.

That's not to say that anyone likes delays on top of delays, but would you rather wait 3 months in order to get a Gtx2080Ti, or 2 weeks, for a Gtx960..
Yeah,that was exactly what I mean when I have said that people can't stop complaining.
And especialy when the first thing you can say about other games is garbage.
Just because you don't like something,that doesn't mean you are right.Of course same thing is right for the other way around.
Not to mention if you want to ask for what I will wait go with animes or board games,not video cards:)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Why don't you bring DecentMonkey (Fashion business) as a good example. A very nice game with an amazing story and good renders which deliver monthly with huge content (last update 1 700 renders). That means if he deliver on quarterly basis like stoper and L&P the update my contain more than 5 000 renders while these two "artists" deliver around 300. I mean that the pretext of quality does not justify in any way this enormous gap in terms of quantity. if not the desire to make the game last forever .

• Haha
Reactions: LaPein and umby

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
A few people wanted an easy way to translate sentences they had difficulty understanding while playing the game. Not a translation of the whole game, just quickly taking a sentence and pasting it in Google Translate.

That's a really nice idea. There's a couple games where they've missed translating some of the text, and I've wished I could copy/paste it.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Why don't you bring DecentMonkey (Fashion business) as a good example. A very nice game with an amazing story and good renders which deliver monthly with huge content (last update 1 700 renders). That means if he deliver on quarterly basis like stoper and L&P the update my contain more than 5 000 renders while these two "artists" deliver around 300. I mean that the pretext of quality does not justify in any way this enormous gap in terms of quantity. if not the desire to make the game last forever .

Sorry to break ur heart, but the game from decentmonkey, is far from amazing story there are better one's. he has very good renders that's true, but not as good as stoper his renders.

Reactions: LaPein

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
A few people wanted an easy way to translate sentences they had difficulty understanding while playing the game. Not a translation of the whole game, just quickly taking a sentence and pasting it in Google Translate.
Original: Wow, I feel so dirty. Letting an ugly old man feeling me up.

Acording to Google:

auf Deutsch Wow, ich fühle mich so dreckig. Lassen Sie einen hässlichen alten Mann mich fühlen. :unsure:
In Italiano Wow, mi sento così sporco. Lasciare che un vecchio brutto mi senta. :rolleyes:
In Castellano Wow, me siento tan sucia. Dejar que un viejo feo me sienta despierto. :WaitWhat:
Nihongode うわー、私はとても汚い感じ。 oldい老人に私を感じさせます。(Yeap, there is an "old" in western alphabet mid-sentence) :FacePalm:

I guess people will keep wishing for that "easy way to translate".

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I guess people will keep wishing for that "easy way to translate".
If those automatic translators were perfect no one would have to learn languages. It's still better than nothing.
Recently I've been reading some short stories written in Spanish, and I translate them with Google Translate. And yes, sometimes the translation is absurd, but it's better than nothing.

umby

May 27, 2017
I was just saying this first. Having a period of work and compressing the efforts at that time, it makes no sense to say "I hope to release it tomorrow" or "if all goes well the release will be during the week" or else "I'm doing everything possible to release it the month next "etc ... I might as well work on it and tell people" the game just comes out when I like it and I like it ". this is my thought. Stoper is still one of the best but there is a game that is very close to its quality and is SS3. This game also has short updates but definitely much more punctual and the quality assures you that it is not lacking at all. Good job stoper.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
DMD is a case of right time in the right place, MrDots game is from the dawn of incest games popularity on Patreon. If there are so many incest focused games now is because of DMD popularity among a few others games.
WVN is a case of hard work and a popular theme, Harem, plus Braindrop is very active with the community and respond well to criticism. He isn't only delivering big updates in time, he is improving month after month.
No doubt about DMD, he got extremely lucky and there's one other thing that he is known for...he toned it down in his latest game a bit, but it's definitely still there, some very specific preferences in the way the girls look..

Here's WVN's hard work, and for people that don't know about WVM, beware before you open the spoilers.

-first update render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-last update render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He can release 5000 renders a month, you might as well compare the work of a kindergartner finger painting to those of a professional artist.
I think I know why I have a dislike for these sort of lazy, low quality games, I've worked in Daz for years and I know exactly the amount of work that goes into making a render like this...ZERO.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes