4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Personally, the Russians, we have A Russian site translators games of this genre. ;)

stoper
Maybe you should think about it and ask people to translate the game into their own languages? In one release, say, 3 languages?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Maybe you should think about it and ask people to translate the game into their own languages? In one release, say, 3 languages?
Why should Stoper bother himself with an "official" translation? Everyone can extract and add their translations into a Ren'Py game. What they need is Ren'Py SDK.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Why should Stoper bother himself with an "official" translation? Everyone can extract and add their translations into a Ren'Py game. What they need is Ren'Py SDK.
In one release this feel more comfortable, than Caribbean on forum and seek ready. Have you tried rewriting the text at subline 3 in your language?

It is easier for one translator to do this than for each one individually!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In one release this feel more comfortable, than Caribbean on forum and seek ready. Have you tried rewriting the text at subline 3 in your language?

It is easier for one translator to do this than for each one individually!
Some one could approach Stoper and ask him to insert their translation files into the game. Translations could be one update behind as usually for games. Then there is enough time to fix grammar and other mistakes in the dialogues.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Some one could approach Stoper and ask him to insert their translation files into the game. Translations could be one update behind as usually for games. Then there is enough time to fix grammar and other mistakes in the dialogues.
That's what I had in mind! (y)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No doubt about DMD, he got extremely lucky and there's one other thing that he is known for...he toned it down in his latest game a bit, but it's definitely still there, some very specific preferences in the way the girls look..

Here's WVN's hard work, and for people that don't know about WVM, beware before you open the spoilers.

-first update render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-last update render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He can release 5000 renders a month, you might as well compare the work of a kindergartner finger painting to those of a professional artist.
I think I know why I have a dislike for these sort of lazy, low quality games, I've worked in Daz for years and I know exactly the amount of work that goes into making a render like this...ZERO.
Well, you have a point, WVN renders aren't as good as JOHN, that's obvious. I was talking about how Braindrop is improving the models, the proportions, ect... On the other hand he has been working in the game for about 5 months, he has already a good chunk of content, never miss a deadline and he works fast.
So maybe you prefer to wait three months for a couple of scenes in high quality renders, but by the numbers it looks like most people prefer faster updates and content over render quality. Substance over form.

Reactions: Agamennone80

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Or share text files for a future release. The remuneration, of the new release!) With translation ready for everyone. :)
I doubt that, because from my own experience I know that there are always last minutes changes before an release.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
I doubt that, because from my own experience I know that there are always last minutes changes before an release.
It depends on what the developer is working on last! If with codes, it takes a lot of time, you can have time to translate one game day for 8 hours. That's how long it took me on the first game day.)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Well, you have a point, WVN renders aren't as good as JOHN, that's obvious. I was talking about how Braindrop is improving the models, the proportions, ect... On the other hand he has been working in the game for about 5 months, he has already a good chunk of content, never miss a deadline and he works fast.
So maybe you prefer to wait three months for a couple of scenes in high quality renders, but by the numbers it looks like most people prefer faster updates and content over render quality. Substance over form.
Oh yeah, absolutely, I've said this before actually, the majority of people don't care about quality or anything remotely related to that, other than getting to fuck their mom and play the "only man on Earth" fantasy, where all the girls wait in a line for the MC, they couldn't care less if someone put 2hrs into setting up a scene, or 2 minutes, that's why you see all these shit titles left and right, and you have to go out of your way to find a game that has the quality of Stoper's.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Oh yeah, absolutely, I've said this before actually, the majority of people don't care about quality or anything remotely related to that, other than getting to fuck their mom and play the "only man on Earth" fantasy, where all the girls wait in a line for for the MC, they couldn't care less if someone put 2hrs into setting up a scene, or 2 minutes, that's why you see all these shit titles left and right, and you have to go out of your way to find a game that has the quality of Stoper's.
Better a quality update with 200 renders as an update with 5000 renders with shitty renders.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Personally, for me, the best work is at Stoper and CaizerGames. Let a little render, but so everything is beautifully done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are worse offenders than WVN in that regard.
I prefer a balance between quality and quantity if high quality means 10 years of development.
The real problem is not that a game will take 10 years before the end.The problem is that the chance to be abandoned is way higher for a 10 years of development game than 2 years.Because you know RL.We only can hope that the dev will keep the spark and have the resources to continue making updates for that long time.
We don't have that much games that are 4-5 years old and still growing.Actualy only SU comes into my mind.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
The real problem is not that a game will take 10 years before the end.The problem is that the chance to be abandoned is way higher for a 10 years of development game than 2 years.Because you know RL.We only can hope that the dev will keep the spark and have the resources to continue making updates for that long time.
We don't have that much games that are 4-5 years old and still growing.Actualy only SU comes into my mind.
This so true, most of the time the games are abandoned because the developer himself looses interest in his project as time goes, even if the developer has financial support.
Right now this game is easily one of the best if not the best in ntr/corruption category, seeing it ever be abandoned would be sad as fuck.

Reactions: T800

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Time would not be a problem if you get updates with content on time.
Yesterday Evakiss finished GGGB after 2 years of monthly updates, I have been following that game since its first demo and I wouldn't mind continuing to play it for another two years at the same pace.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes