4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

My God, she looks tremendously hot with glasses, her and Nicole from "A Mother's Love". I look forward patiently for the update but for this image alone, it's looking great.
The quality of the game (models/animations) is really good but most of the time Jessica looks imo older than 24 mostly cause her make up is too much. Even I am not a big fan of her wearing glasses she looks really REALLY HOT in this pic i agree!! :love: (y)
I also hope sir stoper continues the story of his other character Bella which has the most epic short story ever and looked simply amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

umby

May 27, 2017
at this point it seems to me quite obvious that the final scene (the one that delayed the game) is the one with mr. Parker and I fear that it is also the only one. I'm a little curious about the appointment at school with the principal, and I want to see if there will be only dialogues there.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
at this point it seems to me quite obvious that the final scene (the one that delayed the game) is the one with mr. Parker
How so? I don't think so. Stoper said that there is a decision before the scene, leading to a different scene that will still be missing. What could that decision possibly be for Parker? I guess it's probably Heather/Christian then the decision would be if you want to play with both or just Heather.

umby

May 27, 2017
How so? I don't think so. Stoper said that there is a decision before the scene, leading to a different scene that will still be missing. What could that decision possibly be for Parker? I guess it's probably Heather/Christian then the decision would be if you want to play with both or just Heather.
it should be mr. parker because in the last update it was left out, of scenes with heather there has already been a very important one so re-doing one more in my opinion is really taking the piss out of the players. If you want to carry out an ordered update, you must also make room for other characters who have only had too soft scenes up until now.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
From the looks of the preview it looks like some club which reminded me of David asking Jessica and Conner to come visit his sister singing or something, so could this be that? :unsure:

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
From the looks of the preview it looks like some club which reminded me of David asking Jessica and Conner to come visit his sister singing or something, so could this be that? :unsure:
Having seen Stoper's reluctance to "spoil" any upcoming scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if the image he shared is unrelated to the update.

umby

May 27, 2017
Having seen Stoper's reluctance to "spoil" any upcoming scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if the image he shared is unrelated to the update.
very difficult to say whether it is a photo from the game or not. by the way it hides the scenario but it could also be.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes