4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
We don't have much 4-5 years old games cuz our small Patreon market is younger than that (with the exception of very few devs). Good quality games are rare and I won't mind 5 years development process with 1 update per year if the final product is nice. Alternative is a mediocre game and these are mostly worthless so you have something you don't really care about fast or something really good if you wait. Fun thing is that it's like the basic intelligence test scientists use on toddlers and some animals ( ). Stoper is doing an amazing job with his artwork (very few devs can create renders of this quality) and writing. So far he's been upfront with everything, and every update he posted has been generally considered as really good. Relax and be patient.

Reactions: dkh8 and Delabate

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
once again I guessed. Yay, it will still be the second or third update that keeps us on our toes and then postpones it for a week. The thing begins to become a precise technique in my opinion, from what he wrote unfortunately I do not foresee anything good because probably only the final scene will be really hot, this obviously trying to understand what he has just written.
once again I guessed. Yay, it will still be the second or third update that keeps us on our toes and then postpones it for a week. The thing begins to become a precise technique in my opinion, from what he wrote unfortunately I do not foresee anything good because probably only the final scene will be really hot, this obviously trying to understand what he has just written.
Bro in the image of Jessica there I can clearly see she is thinking " when am I getting some cock in my mouth"?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If those automatic translators were perfect no one would have to learn languages. It's still better than nothing.
Recently I've been reading some short stories written in Spanish, and I translate them with Google Translate. And yes, sometimes the translation is absurd, but it's better than nothing.
It wasn't the absurd translation; he really WAS trying to stick his lance into windmills! :p

umby

May 27, 2017
let me timidly give advice to you all. the update will not be released before Sunday night, I would bet anything so I would tell you all to avoid any expectations for this weekend. good evening everybody. stoper you are great.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
let me timidly give advice to you all. the update will not be released before Sunday night, I would bet anything so I would tell you all to avoid any expectations for this weekend. good evening everybody. stoper you are great.
Makes me want to go in the future where the game has finished development and Jessica has sucked and fucked all the dicks, then rest in peace:WeSmart:

Reactions: TNTed
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes