4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
It's always worth the wait. This is one of the few VNs here that never disappoint me!
Ofc it is worth the wait, but it doesnt mean that you can keep on declaring release dates and then keep on delaying them again and again, thats just shitty. Its much better to wait without any release dates at all. Stoper should only announce release dates once he is fully confident in them, rather than giving everyone false hope.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Ofc it is worth the wait, but it doesnt mean that you can keep on declaring release dates and then keep on delaying them again and again, thats just shitty. Its much better to wait without any release dates at all. Stoper should only announce release dates once he is fully confident in them, rather than giving everyone false hope.
Well, I agree about the release dates. I just can't be mad at this author though :)

Reactions: AndyMilk

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Actually, he doesn't owe anyone anything! Here everyone on the personal discretion. Don't like it? Try to make your own game, and how you will do with it. It's not easy.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Actually, he doesn't owe anyone anything! Here everyone on the personal discretion. Don't like it? Try to make your own game, and how you will do with it. It's not easy.
Again with your doesnt owe anyone comment, if you know what a persons word means, then great, if not then i guess you need to. This is called constructive criticism not shitting on someone.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes